▲ Pre Author's Note ▲

Hey guys. I hope you will enjoy reading LWTBB, but before you get started, I just want to clear up a few things so there's no confusion/problems/stabbings/other.  

1. Bronte's name is pronounced Bron-tee. Like key, tree, pee-pee (hehe), sea, etcetera. 'Bront' is her nickname. If you don't like her  name, that's not my problem.

2. Be patient with her. She's a good person and although her sweetness can be annoying, there's a good reason behind the way she is, so don't be too quick to judge her. Just work with her. She's going to change throughout the novel, if that provides you with any comfort. Also, I'm a little protective of her because she's like a daughter to me. So if you don't want me to rant colourful words at you, try to avoid saying mean things about her. I'm just kidding (no I'm not).

3. There are going to be a few mistakes here and there in the book, so if you notice it just kindly point it out so I can fix it. Once it's pointed out once, y'all don't need to point it out again 20 more times. Once is enough, but thank you for trying.

4. This book is lighthearted/sweet/happy/funny, so if you're expecting a dark, mysterious, deep and meaningful kinda book, this is not the book for you (Hey. That's not an invitation to stop reading this book. Sit back down, you. You still might like it). But yeah, sorry to disappoint anyone, but I don't write those type of books (I want to explore that writing style though, but this book isn't in any way my attempt of writing that type of book).

5. Bronte is not stupid... Okay so she might have her stupid moments. But, in her defence, a lot of the silly things she does I planned out purely for YOUR enjoyment and entertainment. So instead of saying mean comments, thank her for her stupidity because that is what is making the book entertaining.

6. I'm Australian and so my spelling is written the English way because I like it that way and it's easier for me. The one exception I have made is the way 'mum' is spelt. I've spelt it 'mom'. So yeah. That's that. Please don't correct me on my writing if a word isn't spelt the American way. We cool? We cool.

7. I honestly just came here to have a good time, so don't attack my unrealistic and cliche storyline. I wrote this book purely for my enjoyment so all you little book critics can bugger off because your judgemental asses are not welcome here. I don't think some of you realise how powerful your words are - I'm not immune to rude comments just because my book has a few reads.

8. If you're not fluent in sarcasm, I apologise profusely as you probably will not understand 90% of this book. I'm working on getting it translated for all you literal thinkers, though. <3 (If you took that literally, sorry again. That was sarcasm too).

9. Pls don't copy my book guys. I have a wife and three kids (more sarcasm).

EDIT (Since so many people are confused about my terrible humour): GUys I'm a girl, I was just kidding. I don't have a wife and three kids. I'm too young for that. 

10. I've read over this book recently and oh god is it cringe-worthy. I wrote the first draft of this book when I was around 14-15 years old, so please keep that in mind. The storyline and all the ideas I've included in this are extremely cliche and very very childish, so please bare that in mind. Besides that, I am fairly happy with this story. It's entertaining, humorous and a fun read, so if you're willing to look over the minor (major) flaws, then go for it. 

That's it, I think. I'll probably add more to this pre-author's note later in the track, but for now: Enjoy the book - and don't forget to have fun! Bye now.

- M