4. Welcome to Las Vegas

The girl above is who I imagine as Pixi, but you can imagine whoever you want

I feel a little awkward around Harry, considering what happened last night. I guess I'm going to have to get over it since I'm going to be around him all the way to New York and it is normal for guys to do that. I admit, it was kind of hot hearing his moans.

"Look there it is!"

"What?" I ask, snapping out of my thoughts.

"The "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign," he points to it. "Quick, take a picture of it before we pass it." He hands me his polaroid.

I lift the camera up to my face and when I think it's at a good angle, I snap the picture. When it comes out of the little slot, I shake it and hand it to Harry. "Wow this really good," he tells me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. Do you take pictures a lot?"

"No that was actually my first time taking one."

"You're kidding!"

"No I never used a camera before," I tell him as we pull into the hotel. My parents never bought me anything. They were to focused on having money to pay for their drugs.

"Well you're going to be taking a lot while you're with me."

When we step out of the car the bell man comes up to us and offers to take our bags. "Thank you," I smile and hand him my bag.

"What about you sir? Would you like me to take your bags?" The man asks Harry. He looks skeptical at first, then hands him his bags. I wonder what that was about.

We walk over to the front desk, where there are different people working, and walk up to a middle aged lady. "We would like to book a room please," Harry tells her.

"How long will you be staying?"

"We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay what kind of room would you like?"

"Just a regular one bed."

After Harry pays for the pricey room, she hands us our keys and tells us our room number is 914 on the ninth floor. We tell the bell man that we will just take the bags up ourselves since we don't have that many.

"Wow would you look at that view," Harry looks out the window once we get to the room we will be staying in.

"That is so neat," I stare out in awe.

"It will be even better once it gets dark," he slides the balcony door open. "Come out and take a photo with me."

I follow him onto the balcony and stand next to him with some distance between us. "Come closer," he wraps his arm around my waist and brings me to his side. "Now smile," he holds of the polaroid in front of us.

"I really like how it turned out," he shows me.

"It does look really nice. Can I keep it?"

"No this one's mine. We can take another one for you."

He holds the camera up in front of us again and I tell him to make a funny face. The outcome is me having a pouty face and Harry have surprised face. "Wait I think I might want this one instead," he says.

"No you said I could have it," I grab it out of his hands.

"Fine you can have it," he pouts.

"Oh stop being a baby," I say right when my stomach growls.

"Are you hungry?"

I blush then say, "No my stomach just likes to make weird noises."

He rolls his eyes, "Lets go eat dinner then. I'm pretty hungry too."

~

We end up eating at a restaurant in the hotel. Harry ordered steak and I ordered grilled chicken. It was really nice. The food was good and Harry and I just talked more about what our goals in life are. He said he doesn't know if he wants to get married or have kids yet, if it happens it happens which I totally agree on.

"Lets go in that shop," Harry points to a shop across the street that has mannequins wearing s.lutty dresses in the window.

"Are you planning on wearing a dress?" I ask and he laughs.

"No it's for you."

"What do you mean it's for me?" I asked confused.

"That's how you are going to get into the club. You are going to inveigle the bouncer into letting you in," he explains.

"If it will work, then I guess I'm in," I tell him.

"It will work, trust me," he grabs my hand and pulls me across the street and into the store.

"Well pick one out," he nudges me forward when I don't move from my spot in front of the door.

"I-I don't know what to choose. I've never bought something like this before."

(another reminder that this is set in the 60's so the dresses will look different then party dresses now)

"Here what about this one?" He holds up a red and white striped dress.

"Yeah I like that one," I take it from his hand.

I end up choosing 2 more dresses to try on. A gold sparkly one and a black and white polka dot one. After I try on all of them Harry and I decide the gold sparkly one would give me a better chance of getting into the club.

"I'm not paying for this, to let you know," I tell Harry. This was his plan, so he pays for the dress.

"Yeah I didn't think you would."

After we pay for the dress, we walk outside to find that the sun is setting. "Should we go back to the room and start getting ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, by the time we get ready and I tell you the plan it should be dark."

~

After we get ready and Harry tells me the plan, we walk around the strip trying to find a club that has a bouncer that the plan would probably work on. So far we have been walking around for 20 minutes and still haven't found one. I mean we probably won't. That's the point of having a bouncer, so people underage don't get in.

"Harry I don't think we're going to find one."

"Look what about him? He looks young," he points to a bouncer at a sketchy looking club.

"I don't know, that club looks kinda sketchy," I say uneasily.

"It will be fine, I will be with you the whole time," he assures me.

"Okay fine," I give in.

"I will be right behind you start walking up to the line. You remember what to do right?" And I nod feeling nervousness starting to set in the pit of my stomach.

"It will be fine," he reassures me and rubs my back gently.

I nod and start walking to the line.

Sorry there hasn't really been s.mut yet, I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible. There may or may not be some in the next chapter though ;)