Chapter 8: Let Me Buy You A Drink

Hinata POV.

Why of all the places are they here?

My initial reaction was of shock, but now it's just plain anger. Neji would probably go home after tonight and tell my father where I have been. Resulting in a phone call from him, which continues on to my father making me feel guilty and telling me that I should be ashamed for going to places like this.

But in the end, him and I will still have a bitter father and daughter relationship and I don't think I care enough, anymore to fix that broken relation between us.

Don't get me wrong, I have tried to make things better, but he refuses to understand that I can make my own decisions now and then there is also the fact that him and my family have tortured me my whole life...

"Hinata? Hey, are you okay?" Kiba asked, snapping me out of my depressing thoughts as he put an arms around my shoulders.

I smiled, "I'm fine, Kiba."

We had slid in to the same booth as the boys and waited for Sasuke and Sakura to come back. 

"Hinata, what are you doing here?"

I looked toward the person who asked the question, which was Neji, who had a very annoyed look on his face. And his face made me even more mad than I already was, who did he think he was?

"It's none of your concern." I told him. He only narrowed his eyes at me then looked away. Why was he looking at Tenten?

"I didn't know you girls liked places such as these. It's quite shocking.." Naruto spoke as he looked me up and down with his crystal blue orbs, making a small blush appear on my cheeks.

"Shut up, your giving me a headache." Tenten snapped at him, she hated the four, especially Neji. Tenten was sitting next to Sasori, who was on her left and then Shikamaru to the right.

"Woah, calm down.." Naruto held his hands up. 

"Whatever."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Why are you such an a***ole?" Tenten shut him right up, but he still glared at her, his playful aura leaving him.

Sasuke's POV.

I made my way back to the booth and sat down next to Naruto.

Five minutes after me Sakura finally came back and sat next me, which caused her friends to gasp.

"Ok, so your Itachi's little brother? You look almost, just like him.. Any way enjoy your guy's night, it was a pleasure meeting you." The Sasori guy stood up to shake hands, then motioned for the rest of his friends to come with him.

Sakura was about to get up, when I grabbed her wrist making her stop and look back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Let me buy you a drink?"

Sakura POV.

I was a bit surprised when he asked to buy me a drink, I know we agreed to start new but I wasn't expecting so soon.

After some thought I agreed, and at that moment I knew tonight wasn't going to be a regular night.

---------------------------------

I know, I know I haven't updated for a month... I kinda lost a bit of inspiration to continue this story..
But that is no reason to leave you guys hanging like that, so I forced myself to write today and promised myself I will do at least 4 chapters this month with winter break and all..

So please continue to read, even though updates might be slow. Which again I apologize...

But as regular, Vote, Follow and comment telling me what you think! I love hearing your support and advice! ❤️