- one

Gretta Wilson. 19, half Spanish. She just moved into a very nice apartment somewhere in town. Her dad is the owner of the Alien8! Soda Drink company.

"Maria you know you're my lover, when the wind blows I can feel you through the weather.."

My morning started with my favorite song. The sounds of Carlos Santana played on my record player.
I decided to make some milk coffee, since its my favorite breakfast. After my drink, I decided to lounge around in my pj's and schedule the day. First, I need to go to the book store to buy a book about my new job. I am now working as an Interior Designer. Though I am learning about it in Uni, I like to study alot. So thats is basically why I want to get some new books. Second, I want to shop some new clothes at H&M and Topshop. Third is to come to Paula(my best friend)'s apartment which is 3 floors under mine, to help set the party she's hosting. Paula is a primadonna in our area, alot of guys want to date her but she does not really want to date anyone at the moment. She is a year older than me. As I was done scheduling the day, I decided to pick my outfit for the day. My style changes on my mood. Today I am feeling comfortably-fancy. So, I went with my white casual dress I got in a boutique in town. The length is just perfectly above my knees. Then I paired it with my black ankle boots that are from topshop. Lastly, because I felt like it, I also wore a light grey knit cardigan. Its one of those really baggy ones and it is not tight. I then showered and put on my outfit. I added a little bit of mascara and powder on my face, and curled my hair just a bit.