Good Morning, Cas.

Dean P.O.V

I woke up in Cas' bed in my birthday suit. Which speaks volumes to me. Our burning ardor for each other must've pushed us over the edge. Just then Cas walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me. And his cheeks got red. And then his smile faded as he walked to his desk. "Good morning, Cas" I said cheekily. "Morning" He mumbled and shuffled papers into his backpack. "When's class today?" I asked. Our psychology class project was due today and the only thing we taught a rat to do was spin around. "It's in half an hour" He advised. I nodded,got up, and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and walked towards my dresser.

"You should wear that blue flannel" Cas suggested. "Why? Think I'm hot in it?" I turned around and flashed a grin. "Just...hurry up before you're late again" He blushed. "I think you're hot too, Cas" I admitted and slid on a blue shirt, boxers, and jeans. As I walked to the closet where my coats and flannels all hung, I felt a tap on my shoulder that caused butterflies in my stomach. I spun on my heels and found Castiel with his head tilted. I couldn't take it anymore and pressed my lips onto his. "You're so beautiful Cas."

We walked hand in hand and smiled and laughed our way to class. It was the happiest I felt in months. No person could ever compare, he was different, he was special, he was drop dead gorgeous, and all I wanted was to be his. We waited in class to present our rats new trick. We spent time with him every single day we were in class and named him "Vincent". "He knows how to spin around in a circle and it taught us that animals can be smarter than Dean" Nudge " And I ever thought" Cas blushed as he recovered from my elbow nudging his side.

"This rat is not only super cute but it also loves to eat, so the fact that he associates food with a certain motion makes him able to spin around. So here...we..um...demonstrate" I stumbled my words as I noticed Cas petting and cuddling the rat. Looking as cute as ever. Dammit , Cas why do you have to be so fucking adorable all the time? "We uh...Cas" I nudged him again until he realized what I said then he put the small rat down and took out a little animal treat out. He held it in front of the rat and moved the treat in a circle. Suddenly the brown rat spun in a circle and Cas gave the rodent a treat. "Well done boys..I'm glad you resolved your problems" The Professor complimented. We nodded our heads and Cas put the rat back in its cage.

Cas and I sat next to each other in the auditorium as Professor Crowley spoke up. "Thank you class for your..interesting presentations. I'll post your grades up tonight with some notes. If and only if you would like to take a rat home with you then meet me after. Pets are luckily allowed at our campus...anyways you are all dismissed." He stated and I turned my attention to Castiel. His face was was lit up like it was Christmas. "Cas? Cas what's wrong buddy?" I asked, worried. "We're getting Vincent, Dean!" He cheered. If he wasn't so cute I would have said no way in hell, but the way he smiled, the way his eyes lit up, I knew I had to oblige. "Okay" I grinned at him, and he looked at me quizzically. "Okay?" He wondered, I nodded my head and smiled with a toothy grin, "It's okay, Cas".

As we walked home with Vincent, Cas and I stole certain flirtatious glances at each other. I can't believe I said yes to a rat.