Chapter 2

Kaitlyn's POV
Mom and I sat on the couch watching TV for about an hour or so. It's kinda awkward just being here alone with her.
After a moment or 3 of silence, she scooted closer to me.
She wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek. Then she got closer.

"Need something Mom!?", I asked her. She bit her lip. Making me curious.

She got on top of me and looked me in the eyes. I tried to push her off me but she wouldn't.
This isn't right. Why is she doing this?

"Kaitlyn...", she said putting both arms around my neck.
"Yes...", I said trying to get away.
"I love you! I love you more than anything! I love you more than I love your father! ", she said eagerly.

I looked down into my lap just thinking. Why is is she doing this? Is she obsessed with me? What is it?

She took her hand a lifted my head up. She went for a kiss and I yelled, "GET OFF ME YOU NASTY BITCH!!". I pushed her off me and ran into my room. I don't want to go near her. Ever again.

Mel's POV
What was I doing? I just tried to kiss my daughter...what is wrong with me?

I couldn't believe myself. Then I was talking about how I loved her more than I loved Stephen.
Was I going through that phase again?

She probably thinks I'm crazy.
She doesn't know why I do this sometimes. I need to explain this to her...Right now!

A few minutes later...

I opened her door a little finding her curled up in a ball. I can tell she's afraid of me. I don't want to make anything worse. I just need to explain this to her before it gets out of hand...

"Kaitlyn...Can we talk?...