t e n

Kali;

The past few days have been great. Tyler has been wanting to hang out a lot, and if we're being honest, I think I like him. He is super sweet and handsome. I have a date with him tonight, yes a real date, and I don't where we're going to, but I know it will be amazing. Oh yeah, Jack came back over and he brought his girlfriend. I know she's 16 and she's really pretty and a little sweet heart. I think me and her are gonna be great friends.

---------------------------------------------

I'm currently getting ready for my date with Tyler and I'm wearing a black tank top, gray cardigan with flowers,light wash skinny jeans,and black color ankle boots. I'm kinda nervous because he didn't tell me what we are doing so I really don't know how to dress. I forget about it and finish my hair and makeup. I here a ring at the door and I quickly put in deodorant, spray perfume on, grab my purse and run to the door. I open the door and Tyler greets me wearing light wash Buckle jeans, a tight pink polo shirt and some tan dressy shoes and tbh he looked hot asf! We walk to his car and I'm confused when he opens the drivers door until I see.....a bear the size of the seat and a box a donuts and written at the top is "I can not BEAR not taking you to homecoming with you so DONUT say no!" I literally almost passed out it was so cute! He looked at me and smiled ear to ear and of course I said yes. He ran an gave me a huge hug and I grabbed the bear which was bigger than me and took a picture with it and Tyler. I posted it on IG and captioned "I couldn't BEAR say no!" We put the bear in the back seat and drove to wherever we were going. I finally realize we are going to the movies and we watch Paper Towns. We buy are tickets and 2 drinks and make are way to the movies.

"That was really cute what you did with the bear." I said and smiled

"Well I was up all night thinking of how to ask you and then it hit me." He looked down and blushed

"I would have said yes even if you just asked at my doorstep." I said

"Either way I'm still glad you said yes."

We sit sorta towards the back because I hate being in front. During the movie, I feel him stare at me as I laugh at when they almost hit a cow and wreck! I turn and look at him an smile and he just smiles. I feel him grab my hand towards the end of the movie. I smile to myself and intertwine are fingers. I know it's my first date, but I have a feeling this is gonna be the best one.

---------------------------------------------

I know you all probably hate me, but I've been studying for my tests all weekend!

I put up top how the homecoming proposal looked like! Isn't it soooo cute!!!

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment my loves😘