Frustration chapter 3

I got off the couch and walked towards the bathroom, I had a quick shower then dried off. I returned to my room leaving wet footsteps through the hallway, I closed my door making sure I had locked it. then got dressed.
I walked back into the bathroom and towel dried off my hair, it was still damp and stringy but good enough .
now back in my room I was at the mirror about to tie the final loop in my hair but before I could Luke had picked me up and thrown me on the bed, after a few seconds I sat up flipped my hair off my face letting droplets spray him. I was not in the mood for Luke's playtime.

I walked out with loud footsteps.
I felt bad for storming out so I came to apologise, only to find Luke no longer standing here he was before.

oh no, I was terribly sorry, i sighed regretfully, before walking out, I stopped myself before entering lukes room. I knocked on his door softly, "Lukey" I call out "I'm sorry Luke" I say again in a whiny voice. I heard the door handle twisting my mood lifted, yay he let me in.
I pushed it open and i pouted "sorry" I apologised "I didn't mean to take it out on you Lukey" " I didn't" I repeat turning my head.

he turn to face me I could tell he was upset. my mood instantly dropped even more, his blonde hair was combed down, his head was hung low and his eyes drooped along with them.

he closed his eyes without saying a word, he was still upset. I sat behind him, brushing his hair, still not a word, this was definitely not good. Luke doesn't usually like people touching his hair so it was weird that he didn't pull away.

I wrapped my arm around him, snuggling into his neck I heavily exhaled, he didn't like that feeling, "it tickled" he would always complain but not today I was actually so angry at myself.

hey sorry chapter four is written I really want to publish it I'm just waiting to Shayla to edit it.
-Carly