Jeff the Killer X BEN Drowned

Dedicated to @yaoiisaddiction
:3 and oh requests are open~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff was out on a killing spree.He wanted to relax from thinking about BEN. He liked BEN for years now yet, he didnt want to told him about that...He didnt wanted to ruined their friendship so he just kept it to himself..Also he thought that BEN wouldnt feel the same about him.

He stabbed his victim's heart as blood splatters on his white hoodie.He sighed and stood up walking around finding a new victim.

-At BEN-

Ben was just being himself and lazy today. He was just playing on his DS. As he is plying his eyes started to close as soon he fell asleep on the couch laying his ds beside him.

Later on Jeff had came back with blood all over his white hoodie.He was about to go in the kitchen but was stopped as he saw BEN sleeping cutely.

Jeff smiled and leaned in BEN's sleeping face and slowly kisses his forehead.

BEN was sleeping peacefully when he feel someone kissed his forehead.His eyes shot open and looked at who it is.

'Oh shit! ' He blushed and just smiles at him and act on playing it cool as he tries to hide his blush that was now appearing on his face.

"Hey,BEN." he said on acting like nothing happened.

"Oh,Hey Jeff." BEN replied and yawned as he rubs his eyes.

' Damn...he's so freaking cute..' Jeff thought as he watches BEN rubbing his eyes cutelt without BEN knowing it.

"Anyway...why did you kissed my forehead ?" BEN looked at Jeff as a small blush appears on his cheeks.

"I...ugh..." Jeff stuttered as he blushed even more.

"Just tell me already." BEN said as he looked at Jeff with a serious look.Jeff was surprised at BEN's seriousness he didnt know that he can be serious at times.Jeff sighed and looked away.

"It's because ...i..like you..BEN.." he mumbled but enough for BEN to hear.BEN's eyes widen as he looked at Jeff with a blushing face.

"Y-you jerk...you must be kidding me...D-dont play a prank on me while im being dead serious here..." BEN told Jeff as he looked at him still blushing.

Jeff shooked his head and sighed "I knew this is going to happen if i'd tell you...ugh fine forget what i said.." Jeff was about to walk away but then suddenly was stopped as he heard BEN shouted at him.

"Y-YOU REALLY ARE A JERK ! H-how could you walk away from me like that ?! you didnt even know what im going say !"

Jeff looked at BEN surprised and sighed again.

"What is it,BEN ? i know you didnt feel the same.."

"Oh shut it Jeff ! Listen here,ya idiot...thats not what im going to say..because..i wanted to tell you that...."

"That ?"

"I...i also feel the...same...i-i like you.." BEN mumbled and blushed really red that it made him looked like a tomato.

Jeff's eyes widen then quickly grabs BEn and pulls him over as he hug him tight.

"J-jeff ! Need...air !" BEN joked as he was being hugged by Jeff who is now smiling widely than the smile on his face.

Jeff chuckled and looked at BEN's eyes cupping his cheeks.

He then kissed BEN's forehead "I like you..." then kisses the tip of his nose."I like you..so much.." then looked at his lips and leans in "I love you,BEN.." jeff mumbled then kisses BEN passionately.

"J-jeff..." BEN's eyes widen but then soon melted into the kiss as he kissed back wrapping his arms around his lovers neck running his hand through jeff's black hair.

Then jeff carried BEN and layed him down onto the couch as Jeff goes on top of him and slids his hand inside the shirt of his lover and rubs his nipples.

"A-ah....Jeff..." BEN softly moaned feeling weak under Jeff's touch.

"Shh...its okay BEN..just let me.." Jeff said onto BEN's ear huskily and bits his earlobe gently nibbling on it.

BEN slowly slid his hand down to Jeff's pants and slids it inside as he caress his lover's crotch.

"Ahh....BEN..." Jeff uttered a moan then attacks BEN's neck livking,biting it and sucking on it as he leaves love marks.

He then took off BEN's clothes leaving him naked.BEN blushed as he looked at Jeff.Jeff chuckled amd leans down onto his chest and sucks on one of BEN's nipples as he rubbed the other one.

"Ahh....haaa...J-jeff ! " BEN moaned under him and hold onto his lover's shoulders as he shivers.

Then Jeff leaves kisses down his stomch unto BEN's v-line.He then licks it and teasingly rubs the tip of BEN's crotch.

"A-ah...haaa...ngh..mh..D-dont tease..mnh Jeff...." BEN said between moans.

Jeff stopped then licks his fingers.BEN watched him livking his fingers.

"J-jeff ? W-what are you doing..?" BEN asked him and tilted his head.

"Im going to make you ready..." Jeff cooed as he brough up his index finger then puts it inside of BEN's whole.

"J-JEFF ! ahhhh...! ngh...!" BEN moaned louder than before then bits he's lip.

Jeff then puts in his second finger and thrust it inside BEN and gently scissors him inside.

"J-jeff...i want you..i want you inside me...now..ngh.." BEN told Jeff as he looked at his lover's eyes with teary eyes.

"B-BEN..." Then Jeff nods at he smiles at his little lover.He then took off his clothes and places his hard crotch infront of BEN's whole.

"Just tell me when to move,Okay ?" Jeff told BEN as he kissed his little lover's forehead and slids himself inside of BEN.

"Ah.! J-jeff...it hurts..."

"Shh...its okay..it'll hurt at first..just tell me when to move.."

BEN nodded at Jeff as tears were at the corner of his eyes.

Jeff then started to move inside of BEN qwith a slow thrust.Ben started to moan as he looked at Jeff and nods his head signaling Jeff to move.

"Ah..J-jeff...." BEN moaned as Jeff started to move inside of him at a slow pace.

"Ahh..damn..y-youre too tight BEN.." Jeff said as he started to pound BEN a bit faster.

BEN moaned a little as he closes his eyes and holds onto the back of Jeff and dug his nails onto it as Jeff pound inside him in a much faster pace.

"Damn,BEN !" Jeff moaned as he thrust inside him with an inhuman speed as he felt it coming.

"J-jeff ! I-I'm gonna-" BEN was being cut off as he saw white fluid came out from his shaft.

Soon enough Jeff had came inside BEN as he pushed his length onto his little lover,filling his lover's butt.

Jeff pulled out and layed on top of BEN as they pant together.

"I love you,BEN.." Jeff told BEN as he gave a quick kiss on his little lover.

"I-i love you too...Jeff.." BEN said as hr blushed and looked away trying to act cool.

Jeff just chuckled. "We have to clean up our mess now after they soon come home and see us."

Meanwhile,little did they know that Masky was eavesdropping them from the door and was having a massive nosebleed.

********************