Chapter 1

"Shit! I gotta hurry!" I said to myself when I was sitting in the bathroom looking at my phone.
"I gotta pack."
I ran to my bedroom and got packed. Throwing clothes all over the floor from my closet looking for a shirt. I heard my phone ring. I ran back to the bathroom and picked up my phone and answered it. It was Griffen . My best friend.
"Hello?"
"Hey! Are you ready ash? We're about 3 minutes away."
"Almost. I'll be ready by a the time you're here."
"Okay good! See ya later."
"K bye."
She hung up. Oh! I forgot to tell you, my name is Ashley, I'm 17 and I live in Alaska. I have a little sister named Kristen and a older brother named Bryan. I have a dad and I used to have a mom. She died in a car crash when I was 3. My dad is always drinking and he gets drunk and stuff happens... Bryan is out in New York working, so I barley even see him and he's like the best brother that I could ever ask for. Kristen is annoying and yeah, little sisters ya know?
I'm going on a 7 day road trip with Griffen, Cody, and Kenneth. We all have been friends for a long time and I cannot spend 1 day with out them. So ya ya you get the whole gist.
I pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste and shoved it in my bag. I gathered all of my other stuff, put it in my bag, and ran downstairs to get a pillow and blanket. The doorbell rang. It was Griffen.