"yeah" I breathe

"So why did you look so helpless?"

"I don't know. I just froze and couldn't do anything. And my mind was going in a million different directions but they all seemed to be centered around Shawn" I explain

"Awww"

"Don't 'aww' me."

"Why not? You two obviously like each other. Like A LOT. You're terrible at hiding it"

I feel my face heat up to about a hundred and ten degrees.

Then Nash walks in. " what are you two doing? The fun is out here" he says pointing to the living room. Zy and I laugh and walk out there to party with everyone else.

Shawn spots me and walks over to where I am. He starts "dancing" but he's such a terrible dancer all I can do is laugh and dance along with him.
He grabs my hand and spins me around. It was supposed to be smooth, but me being as clumsy as I am.. I trip over my own foot and fall to the ground bringing Shawn down with me. We laid there on the floor and he held me for a few seconds before I awkwardly put my hands on his chest and pushed myself up giggling slightly.

Once I stand up I reach out for Shawn's hand and try to pull him up. Emphasis on try. I'm not very strong. No one even seems to notice that we fell, which I'm thankful for, so we continue with the party.

After partying and playing video games for a while, Cameron stands up. "I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed, good night guys" he says and heads up the stairs.

"I'm getting tired too" Jacob says with his arm around Mahogany who is already sleeping. "We should get going"

"Yeah," Matt chimes in, yawning. They all get up and start gathering their things and get ready to leave.

*Shawns POV*

The boys are all playing grand theft auto but I can't seem to focus. My mind keeps wandering to Taylor, watching everything she does, and the way she laughs is so cute.

I'm gonna do it.. Tonight I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I've been putting it off for long enough but tonight is the night.

"We're leaving Shawn" Jacob says.

I hear him but i can't seem to take my eyes off Taylor.

"Shawn, We're leaving" Jacob says again finally snapping me out of my thoughts. "Uh alright man, I'll be right out there I have to go to the bathroom."

*Taylor's Pov*
Aubrie and Zy are passed out on the couch so I decide not to wake them up and just let them sleep here. I walk into the kitchen and get a few snacks then turn the light off and head upstairs.

As I'm walking back to my room with a late night snack, Shawn opens the bathroom door and it scares me. I scream and drop my food. He chuckles then takes a small step towards me and puts his arms around my waist, hugging tight. I smile when he quietly says "Good night beautiful."

"Good night Shawn" I say letting go. I try to keep walking but he keeps his grip. He walks forward making me walk backwards until my back hits the wall, and holds my arms out by my sides. I'm not gonna lie I was a little intimidated. After what happened with JC tonight, I'm a little on edge. He moves in closer so I can't move. I can feel him breathing on my forehead.

"Shawn what are you doing?" I asked him and without saying anything he kisses me passionately. I kissed back without realizing it. In one swift movement he lifts me up and puts his hands on my waist to support me. I feel myself wrap my legs around his waist and I move my fingers around through his soft hair, tugging slightly. He hummed in response. We continued to kiss and it was getting a little heated until he breaks away. I catch my breath but my eyes beg for him to kiss me again. He looks me in my eyes and leans in and whispers in my ear "you don't know how long I've been waiting for you." His teeth slightly brush against the tip of my ear and it sends chills down my spine. He felt my chills and smirked. He tightened his grip on my waist and I whined. "Shawn?" I say nervously. My breathing became uneven and shaky. He then set me down with a small smile on his face. He stares into my eyes for a while then he finally asks me.

"Look I know we've got this thing going on.. Like what just happened, and I'm not really sure what it is but I know that I like it. Would you say yes if I asked to to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course " I breath with a huge smile on my face.

"Good." He smiles "then you're all mine now baby girl."

I get butterflies when he calls me that. I like the way it sounds coming from him.

Holy cow.. We're dating now!! I finally got him to myself.

He hugs me one more time before leaving. "Good night baby" he says and walks downstairs and out the door.

I smile and walk into my room. I shut the door and lay on my bed and I can't seem to stop smiling. Shawn and I are finally dating.

I try my best to fall asleep but I know it's gonna be hard after that.