Chris was at his house he called a few of his real friends/cousins to talk about this situation with Rihanna and Travis Scott and how he felt about it.

"So you think she's fucking dude or something?" Keeis asked being straight forward with his cousin. Chris ran his hand over his face and shrugged,"I doubt that shit but it's too many things happening that makes me think otherwise and I hate that feeling I'm getting."

"Maybe this nigga is just running his mouth saying he had sex with Rih just so he could get a reaction out of people you know how much power is in her name by just speaking it but now he got proof that they hang out to back up his story." Mijo said.

"This seems like the Drake situation all over again just with a different person." Jamal said shaking his head.

"Don't bring that nigga up in my house you know how much I don't like him." Chris sat up annoyed lighting up a cigarette that was already in his mouth. He had smoked cigs when he was stressed it was a nasty habit but he could careless.

"I thought ya'll was cool what happened?" Keeis said. "We not friends what we do in that studio is business nothing more so we cool on the business side but personally naw." Chris answered.

"Anyway back to this Rihanna situation what are you gonna do about it? Cause your jealous ass can't keep throwing subliminal messages out there on social media you have to let her explain at some point." Mijo said. Chris was listening to him nodding his head but Chris didn't want to speak to Rihanna cause of him being stubborn he didn't want to hear her out in his mind the damage was done his jealously was getting the best of him.

Rihanna was doing a photoshoot with NME magazine in NYC, after that she was boarding a plane to LA. She had a meet greet with her fans for her new fragrance RiRi; but she also had other business to attend to there with Chris; she knew he was mad at her she kept calling his phone a few times but he wouldn't answer her calls. She was annoyed with him he was acting childish.

"Can't believe him I can't deal with him when he's acting like this." Rihanna said in a low whisper as she went back to her trailer checking her phone. Mel was sitting on the couch looking at her best friend texting, soon they were on their way back to the apartment after the photoshoot so could Rih could pack for LA."He called me." Mel mumbled as she looked up from her own phone to stare at Robyn."What? Who called you?" Robyn asked still buried in her phone.

"Chris he called me." Robyn looked up with a surprised look then that look turned into anger. "Why he call you for? He knew I was trying to contact his ass and now he wants to play games by not picking up his phone. Childish motherfucker." She semi-Yelled.

"He just wanted to know if the rumors were true or not to which I said no."

Rihanna's face scrunched up looking at her best friend."Oh so can talk to you about the rumors instead of getting it from the source ugh I can't stand him right now!" Soon enough the car stopped at the building where paparazzi were waiting Robyn was visibly upset and let out a huge frustrated sigh before opening her door. The paparazzi were asking all types of questions about Travis to which she kept her mouth shut. When one of the paparazzi was getting too close she yelled "Move out mi fuckin wey!" Her accent was thick as hell when she got angry but today she was livid. People were trying her. Security grabbed the guy and moved him to the NYC streets.