knowing too much

you all probably know that one friend u have that u tell everything to. like, everything.no secrets, nothing. and those types of friendships are the best to have.

but they can have bad sides too. now, my good friend who I tell everything to is most likely reading this, so I'm not gonna reveal too much. SIKE

I've told her so much, that she could blackmail me so many ways. and she teases me about the guys that I think are hot (ITS CALLED AN ATTRACTION FYI) no crush zone. I swear, if she says anything to my sister I'm gonna kill her. well, if she tells my sis something she doesn't already know.

she already let something (HDHDJS SOMEONE) slip into a group chat with my sis, and for that, Imma out poison in her slice of cake for this birthday party we're going to tomorrow :))))))

and I've told her so much info about my upcoming books, and she could literally make a living out of selling info. it's like a drug dealer, but with my book info instead of drugs. it's like a school here, drug free zone.

man, so many zones here. no crush zone, no drug zone, NO SECRET TELLING ZONE.

u know, stuff like that.

so this rant is dedicated to my dearest friend, who is more like a sister to me than my own sister, the one who could ruin my social life, the one WHO ALWAYS BRINGS UP MR HOTTIE, WHO ALWAYS SENDS ME TEEN WOLF VINES. I swear to god she's tryin to give me a heart attack.

and I'm like OWWW!!! NEVER THOUGHT ITD HURT SO BAD, GETTING OVER UUUUUU. AND OWWWWW UR GIVING ME A HEARTATTACK

until I poison L,
Ayla