Meeting the lads

~chapter 10- Meeting the lads~

Im sorry its been so long since I updated. Just been super busy with training. Everything has been busy from the last couple of weeks of school to now. And Im still busy, just writing when I can. Enjoy

Kiana pov:

I woke up in the morning wrapped in Harry's arms. I turned to look at the alarm clock that read '11:35'. "Fuck" I muttered under my breathe. "Harry, Harry, wake up", I said shaking him. He started to groan and cover himself with the blanket. "Harry, its 11:35, there gonna be here in 25 minutes", I said trying to throw the blanket off from his grip.

"What", Harry said throwing the blanket off and finally sitting up. He quickly pecked me on the cheek then jumped out of bed and ran to his room leaving me surprised by his reaction. I noticed he only had boxers on and damn he looked sexy in the morning. I sat in bed for a bit.

What if the lads dont like me or Im not good enough for Harry. I want them to like me, but like me for me and who I am. Ive heard bits about the lads personalities that harry tells me but not much.

Louis has the joker complex. Always laughing, making others happy, smiling, joking about almost everything. Basically the kid of the group but somewhat gets serious when needed to. He seems to be amusing to me with how his wild personality is.

Niall Is the cutie one with the bright smile, has braces, laughs at almost everything Louis does. Eats alot, were definatly going to get along.

Zayn has a tough look but he is playful and serious when he needs to be. But hes a really cool guy.

Liam is like the leader of the group. Always doing his best to make sure everyone is okay. Jokes around a bit but when its time to get to business, its all about focus. He just trys to keep everyones spirits up and doesnt worry much about himself.

The way the lads seem is like we will get along. I hope they will accept me because I want to beable to get along with them if Im going to be around them alot. Louis seems like the one that I can really bug around a bit and have fun with. Niall and I can get along with eating. Zayn, I can work with and Liam seems pretty cool.

I got up and went into my closet to look for clothes. I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans that sorta stook to my legs, a black cheetah print tanktop laced in the back, and a pair of black cheetah converse. Then, I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put my hair into a side fish-tail braid and light blush, light brown eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and light pink lip gloss. I walked in front of a body mirrior.

Looking into the mirrior, my eyes stood out and I smiled to see my sparkeling white teeth. My hair had the messy but such beautiful look of a fish tail, and my jeans fit perfectly along with my shirt. Everything looked nice. After I was satisfied with my look, I walked to Harry's room that was closed. I cracked open the door to sneak up on him. Inside, I saw Harry standing in front of his mirrior. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt to go with it. His curly hair pushed to the side. I looked at the skinny jeans he wore and the ones I wore. They were almost exactly the same. Harry turned around, reveiling his smooth face and sexy self. I walked over to him and pulled him into a tight bear hug. Then, he pushed me back a little and brought me into a warm kiss, after a while, I pulled back to get air. Still a few centimeters away from eachother, Harry leaned in and placed his forhead on mine. I looked into his emerald green eyes that sparkeled brightly.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door and Harry quickly pecked me on the lips then we ran down stairs to see who ever could get to it first. I almost tripped over a little table, about threw myself down the stairs to a deathly injury and Harry about flew down the stairs. We opened the door and 4 familiar faces were standing in front of us.

"Hey you guys", Louis yelped running through the doorway and throwing himself in Harry's arms. Liam walked in front of me and stuck out his hand.

"Hi", I said shaking his hand, then another popped up with blond hair and a beautiful smile. Niall. "Hi", I said shaking his hand. One more stopped in front of me. His black hair pulled up into a smooth look. And playboy colone filled my nose. He had the tough look. Zayn. "Hiya", I said shaking his hand and letting him in as well. After Harry dropped Louis back on the floor, louis pulled me into a hug. Which, was something I wasnt expecting.

"Hi", Louis said letting go. A playful grin plastured on his face with his hair in a bundle.

"Uh hi", I said. Harry entwinned our hands and we all walked to the living room were everyone took a seat. I sat on one couch with Harry on my right, niall on my left, louis on the other side of harry and zayn and liam on a different couch.

"Beautiful girl you got", Liam said speaking up out of the silence. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and Harry squeezed my hand a bit to tell me its okay. The smile he wore on his face told it all.

"Thanx li. Hows ur guyses lifes going with your mates", Harry asked looking around the room at everyone.

"Im still with eleanor, and we have an interview coming up in about a month. month and a-half", Louis said speaking up first.

"Im with perrie", Zayn said, the enthusiasm in his voice. His eyes brightened and everything was sparkeling as he said that. Guess things are going great with him.

"Im with Danielle", Liam says with a big smile on his face. Every word made him smile bigger.

"Im sannngle", Niall said with a hip of depression in his voice. He needs a girl. Someone to make him happy.

"I could help you with that", I said looking at the blond. His eyes shot open at this and then a confused look. Along with everyone else too. "Well if youd like", I added unsure if I made the right decision of saying this.

"Yes, but how", Niall said with his eyes glistening and ready to here what I had to say. I knew exactly who would be perfect for him.

- - -

Sorry for a shortish chapter. I wanted to leave it at a bit of a cliff hanger. Hope ur enjoying the book. And Im in the making process of another book thats gonna be good. :) Vote/comment