Castiel's Date

Cas P.O.V

"So Cas, what interests you?" Daniel asked me as he sipped from a glass of water. His green eyes still on me. Making my face flush. He was too pretty for me. "I uh....Photos. I recently got into photography my last year of high school. It's really amazing to me. What about...yourself" I said, feeling my face get hot. The restaurant was dimmed to perfection and I don't think my heart could handle any longer. The way he looked at me while I talked. The way his voice sounded made my heart race. Almost like how I get when Dean talks to me, but I shouldn't focus on Dean. Dean needed space. He needed to see other people, but the way he looked at me yesterday. The way his face went full on puppy dog as I caught him behind the bushes. It made me want to kiss him and never look back.

"Well I'm studying to be an English teacher, but I'm sure it won't pay as much as what you'll do" Daniel chuckled softly. That cute chuckle made me focus back on him. I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat. "Yeah but it doesn't mean I won't have a huge collection of books in my house like you will" I laughed, clearly making him grin. That cute, sexy, devilish grin. "So you're a book worm too, huh?" He wondered and scratched the stubble on his face. "Uh..yeah a little bit" I mumbled out.

After talking for so long we almost lost our voices, but we made it back to my dorm room. Luckily Dean was away so I could be as nerdy as I wanted. As I shut the door I saw Daniel look around and then fix his eyes on the new mural in our living space. "Is that your roomate?" Daniel asked me as he got close to the wall. "What? Y-yeah..that's uh...that's Deeaannn" I said slowly, trying to get away from any topic of that Winchester boy. "Deeeaann?" Daniel laughed at how I said his name. "Yeah..we're not the best of friends but..moving on" I stated and walked to my bed he decided to follow me and sat close by me. Our gazes shifted from the floor to each others eyes and the moment was too perfect. He put his hand on my cheek and moved his face closer to mine. His eyes were the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes and our lips were locking together. As we kissed for ten minutes straight I heard "Cas I'm calling to say...I have feelings for..Oh" My eyes opened and I pulled away immediately.

It was Deans rough voice.