foreword

DEDICATION

For everyone who feels like they're not good enough. Believe me, you are.

________________________

EPIGRAPH

"It's always too late for sorries, but I appreciate the sentiment."

― Neil Gaiman, The Ocean at the End of the Lane

________________________

NOTE

Call me morbid, but I've always liked stories like these. Stories that made you feel something, understand something, want to help someone. I hope I can do this story justice. As it does deal with suicide, it's a bit darker than my other novels, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless.

________________________

SYNOPSIS

Everyone loved Kira Nakata, except for the one person whose opinion actually counted― her. When she decides to end her own life, a community is left with their tainted memories of shattered girl. Except for Ford O'Connell, that is. He's left with a list of all the reasons Kira died, written by the girl herself.

________________________

Copyright © 2016 by swimmingly

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.

But, seriously, do not take any part of this book whether it's a single line or quote. I worked hard to write this, and I'm proud of it, so DO NOT TAKE ANY PART OF IT.