Chapter Fourteen

It has been one hell of a month. My life has been a whirlwind of meetings, meetings and meetings. If not office meetings then meetings with Ashton.

The more time I spent with Elizabeth, the more I hated her. She was perfect. She didn't seem to find my 'intrusion' in her's and Ashton's wedding plans weird at all. In fact she was polite and sweet and even took a strong liking to Oliver. I envied her.

As for Joshua.. aside from the glances he sneaked my way and the growling when another man was near me, he was 'normal'. A few weeks back I started looking for another job. I couldn't see him everyday , be close to him , talk to him and not touch him.

No matter how much I denied the attraction towards him, everyday I died a little. I clearly liked the man.

The best solution at the moment is to find another job! There were a few promising ones but I still kept my eye open for more.

Although it has been a month. Joshua still hadn't figured out that I am not Ashton's future bride. It baffled me how this was so. He was probably avoiding Ashton and he didn't show up for any of the wedding meetings. Okay , he was definitely avoiding Ashton.

Today was the big day. Not the wedding, but the day I tell Joshua that I'm leaving work.

I was currently sitting in his office and waiting for him to return.
I finally heard the door open and I groaned when I saw he was on the phone. The quicker I tell him, the quicker I can get out of here.

"I'll call you back later." He said into the phone when he spotted me.
"Ms Wate?" Do I have anymore meetings scheduled for today. If so, cancel them all."

"No, there's no meetings. I need to tell you something."

"Of course." He replied and sat down in his chair.
I looked down at my intertwined fingers. "Mr Colt...I'm leaving."

"For the day, that's fine..."

"No, I'm leaving permanently."

He looked at me for a moment and took a deep breath " I saw this coming. When?"

"As soon as you find another PA."

"What is the reason for quitting. Okay don't answer that."

I looked up and was surprised to see Joshua was not in his chair. God! He was standing next to me.
He bent down and turned my chair so I was facing him and his head was in level with mine.
I looked up and instantly regretted it. I almost melted with his intense gaze on me.

"Mr Colt this is..."
"Shh..Ashton doesn't want you working for me?"
"About that I.." he cut me off once again but this time with his lips.
He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. His lips were cool and soft against mine. He placed a hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss. He pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine.
"Why Hannah, why?"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. I opened my mouth to tell him the truth , but instead I kissed him and this took both of us by surprise.
I put my hands around his neck and my fingers through his hair.

He pulled me out of the chair and set me down on his desk. He opened my legs and stood between them. He placed small kisses on my neck and I threw my head back, sighing in pleasure.
He moved his hand up my thigh and near my damp and sensitive spot that was aching for his touch. He finally placed his hand there and rubbed slowly. It was torturous!

He kissed me once more and by the ferocity of the kiss I could tell he couldn't wait any longer. He had my clothes off and on the floor in record time and his clothes soon joined mine.

************************************

The only sound that could be heard was our rapid breathing. Joshua's forehead was against mine and his eyes were closed. I closed the distance and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He sighed and withdrew from me.

He stood there naked. God he was beautiful. I picked up my clothes from the floor and began to dress myself. "Joshua I need to tell you something."

"You don't need to tell me anything. Get dressed and get out."

What?

"Josh, perhaps we should sit down an talk."

"Sit down and talk? Are you freaking kidding me?" He zipped up the his pants and began to put his shirt on.
"You need to leave!"

"I really need to tell you something important."

"I can't belive we just did that. Oh my God! How will I ever face Ashton? This is all your fault!" He yelled at me.

"Please listen to me for a moment Joshua!" I was almost crying.

"I don't want to listen to anything. You're a whore! " he abruptly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of his office, shutting the door on my face.

I can't belive he did that.