Love Never Dies.....

Chanyeol's heart stopped beating as he saw the brunette fall into his chest,

Not showing any signs of life....

"BAEKHYUN!!!!!!" He screamed as he felt the boy go limp in his hands and the rest was a blur... _________________________________________________________________________________

"Chanyeol what the hell happened to Baekhyun!?" the doe-eyed boy asked the crying giant.

"He...He, He fainted in my arms, and stopped breathing." Chanyeol replied meekly as he stared down at his hands, which he fiddled with.

"Look, Chanyeol, we know your hiding something okay? It's obvious. Don't lie to us. I thought you were our best friend, and yet you don't even tr-" Kris was cut-off by Chanyeol who looked up with sad tear-filled eyes,

"He has lung cancer and this is his la-last month."

Time had stopped at that moment as the boys just stared at the taller crying uncontrollably as he wailed with his hands to his face.

"Chanyeol... what are you saying?" Chen asked with tears threatening to fall from his eyes,

"Are you sure Chanyeol?" Tao asked but before Chanyeol could answer, the doors that lead to Baekhyun's room flung open and the doctor came rushing to find Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! There you are! Baekhyun's fine right now and he's are very lucky that he was brought at the right time."

"Can I go see him now?" Chanyeol asked with eagerness to see the smaller. They all did.

The doctor nodded and the boys proceeded to Baekhyun's room only to find the boy wrapped up in sleep as he breathed through the oxygen mask on his pale face.

They made their way towards the smaller boy as they rubbed their tears.

In a few days they had got to know a new person, hated the new person, forgiven the new person, started to like the new person and now.....  they can see the new person fight for his life as he lay there in the hospital bed struggling to breathe and unconscious.

"Why didn't you tell us before Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asks the giant who sat next to baekhyun holding his hand.

"I myself didn't know until a month back. Back when we had dropped him in his house and the medicine, remember? "

"But you had told me that it meant nothing and you found nothing." Kai asked Chanyeol with questioning eyes.

"I...I'm sorry. Considering for the fact that he hid it from us and until and unless I checked it up with the doctor and confronted him, I wasn't going to tell you all, so....yeah "

Chanyeol sighed as he shifted his gaze back to the petite brunette and caressed his face with his thumb as he looked into the sleeping boy's beautiful face.

"What is done, is done. Let's concentrate on how to get him back his health and-"

"We can't do that." Chanyeol interrupted Lay still not looking up.

"What do you mean??"

"That medicine is for patients who are ready to die. peacefully and considering how much time he has left to live, it's better we make the most of his time filled with happy memories."

Chanyeol let a tear fall down to the white bed-covers as he kept gazing at the younger boy.

They got up to leave but Chanyeol didn't budge.

"Chanyeol. Let's go. He needs his rest."

"Oh. Y-Yeah Tao."

Chanyeol got up slowly to leave but never left,

He felt his hand being held with a small but noticeable force.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU KNOW I SHOULD BE NAMED THE KING OF ALL CLIFF-HANGERS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS !

OH-MY-GOD!

MY STORY HAS ALREADY REACHED 2.6k (SO TOTALLY NOT EXPECTING THAT!! )

AND I HAVE YOU ALL TO THANK.

KHAMSAMNIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~BOWS90 DEGREE