Chapter 29: Kade

I had never felt so calm and serene than I did today. It was like all my troubles had flown out of the window. Zoey and I had consumated our mating the night before. Since our dinner had gone cold by the time we were able to relax I had gotten us to a nice hotel where we had booked a room.

Opening my eyes Zoey's face was the first thing I saw. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. I wasn't sure if I did deserve her or not. I now had to introduce Zoey to the whole pack as their original luna not that she needed any introduction but it was necessary.

Our pack needed a proper celebration after being bombarded with so many deaths. They needed something to chear them up take them away from their problems.

"Staring is rude you know."

I smiled as I saw Zoey looking at me.

"I can stare all I want," I said.
"Who gave you that right?" Zoey asked.
"Me," I said.
"Oh really? Staring is rude," she said.
"You are mine. I can stare all I want,"I shrugged.
"How are we going to tell the pack?" She asked.
"By hosting a dinner," I smiled.
"You mean a ceremony in other words,"she corrected.
"Yes. Are you scared?" I asked.
"No. But they just suffered from the loss of their families. It's not right to just have a celebration yet," she said.
"What do you suggest?" I asked.
"How about we visit each family as mates and announce them some sort of money as a fund for their support?" She asked.

I stared at her for a couple of seconds before she started figdeting. She would be the perfect luna this pack had ever had after my mother. She was what we needed. A strong female figure.

"Great idea. I will ask Chris to round up the families and give us a list. In the meantime lets shower," I said.
"Not together," Zoey said quickly.
"It will save water," I smirked.
"You are not an environmentist," she rolled her eyes.
"But I am your mate," I said.

Zoey quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the mirror. I was not far behind her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, afraid she might be hurt.
"It's beautiful," Zoey whispered.

She was currently looking at the mark I had given on her neck which stood proudly on her collarbone. The mark was basically two teeth in a half circle with the letter A in the middle.

"You are more beautiful," I said, hugging her from behind.
"You have bad breath mister. Brush your teeth," she teased.
"I need a kiss," I said.
"No can do. Not until you brush," she said.
"Then shower with me today," I said.
"Don't you have Alpha duties to attend to?" She asked.
"Brushing me off are you?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Maybe," she chuckled.

After both of our showers which we took separately as per Zoey's demand the both of us walked downstairs to look for breakfast. Hotel had a little cafe where you could get something to eat. I was starving since we hadn't eaten since yesterday. After breakfast we walked back to the pack house.

Zoey smelled deliciously like me. Smelling my scent all around her made me wish to ravish her. Again and again until not only Zoey but everyone knew she belonged to me. I finally had someone to call as mine. Someone to look after and care for.

I wrapped my arm around Zoey and pulled her close. Her scent enveloped my senses making me calm and relaxed after a long time. Being made Alpha at a young age is no easy piece of work. You had to forget everything you had hoped of achieving. And then it was the deal looking after Julia.

With everything going on I had just forgotten how to live for only myself. And now I had a beautiful mate by my side to help me run the pack. Damien was content for once in my brain having made a connection with Zoey's wolf.

As soon as we entered the pack house Julia flew towards us and enveloped Zoey in a hug. Looking past her I saw Chris and my third in command along with their mates and Zach were all there standing with grins on their faces.

"I believe you made a promise to me,"Chris said, after Julia finished hugging her.
"I made no such promise," Zoey said.
"Yeah. She had far more important things to do," Zach chuckled.
"I will give you important things to do,"Julia glared at Zach.
"Ouch!" He winced.
"Come on," Julia said.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Probably having a female talk," Zach said.
"None of your business," Julia said.
"Come join us Melinda," Zoey smiled at Chris's mate.

I felt proud of Zoey. She was already fulfilling the role of luna without even realizing it. I just realized that I needed to formally introduce Zoey to the pack as their luna and my mate.

"Pack business is awaiting," Chris said.
"It can keep on waiting. Right now i need to discuss something with all of you," I said.
"About what?" Third In Command (TIC) asked.
"Zoey needs to be formally introduced in the pack as your luna. We need to have a celebration of a new luna," I said.
"Sounds good to me. The pack could do well with some fun," Chris said.
"Yeah it's been a distressing week," Zach added.
"We need to plan something. But the main question is when do we set the ceremony?" I asked.
"This weekened?" TIC asked.
"Saturday?" Chris asked.
"Around 8 pm?" Zach added.
"Sounds great," I nodded.

I mindlinked Julia about the ceremony and forced her not to tell Zoey. I needed this as a surprise for her. For showing me a new side. For controlling me when no one could. For accepting me for who I am. As a person and not as an Alpha.

Last chapter of Forced... Or Is It Love?! 😭 Thank you so much for your support of the book and sticking to it till the end. ❤ Only Epilogue is left!☹

As always your feedback is highly appreciated! I would love if you tell me what you would have wanted to be in the book and was not there. Don't comment on the clicheness because I know there was a lot of it!😂 For future books comment what change you would like! I am always looking for improvement. Constructive feedback is always welcomed!❤

Chocolate-Lover93