Chapter 2 Hatred

Lisanna's POV

Who's that girl who was with Natsu just now? I don't know but I need to get rid of her. Natsu was my childhood love... not her's she better know her place and stay away from Natsu. I don't care what's her relationship with MY Natsu but if I have to, I will definitely try my best to get rid of her. SHE IS NOT WORTH MY NATSU!

I was surrounded with my nakamas I was overwhelmed but looking at Natsu's signature smile reassures me. I wanted a talk with Natsu so I excused both of us from the rest of our guildmates.

"Say Natsu, whose the girl with you just now? You know the blondie? What's your relationship with each other?"

"Oh, Lucy! She is mine and Happy's best friend. She is in Team Natsu with me, Erza, and Ice Princess. She is really important to me" Natsu replied grinning wider.

It just makes my blood boil 'important' eh? what if I take her away and I will be as 'important' and bsides isn't she just a replacement over me? I bet Natsu could not get over my 'death' and took her as me. He actually thinks that I am important not that Lucy girl, he is just mixed up I bet if I kicked her out of the team, I would be Natsu's once again!

"That's great Natsu, I'm happy that you found a best friend other than Happy and Me! Remember the last time we played marriage? You will always be Happy's dad and I'm the mum!" I cheered over that as i remembered my little promise with Natsu when we were little that we would marry each other when we grow up.

"I want to be Lucy's friend as well! could you introduce me to her tomorrow?" I added.

"I'm supposed to go on a Job with Lucy tomorrow, wanna come with us?" Natsu suggested

I nod my head showing interest. Of course I wanted to spend time with MY Natsu. I also wanted the chance to kill Lucy.

I had never felt so excited before but the evil wells up inside of me and I began to plan for Lucy's murder.

I bid Natsu goodbye before heading home, "Lucy Heartfilia, you better watch up" I smirked evilly