He doesn't know a thing. Oh...this is going to be so good.

"Well, like I promised I will agree to do anything you like in the time we have left." Armin glanced at the clock that hanged over his bed, his expression full of uneasiness. "So, what is it that you want to do?"

    Sitting on your knees you let out an exasperated sigh, arching your back to relieve your bones of stress. Armin didn't have many games in his possession or at least none that would spark your interest. Whatever you chose to do would have to be something quiet; grandpa should be sleeping downstairs at this hour.

"We should try to be quiet, grandpa needs his rest," Armin said.

"Don't worry. If we keep our voices down he won't hear a thing," you winked, giving him a wandering smile.

"I don't understand," Armin said, his lips frowning in confusing. "What do you mean?"

    Armin looked into your eyes again. They were brighter this time, but that small glint of...lust bothered him. He hadn't noticed it before until now, hadn't noticed that your body was snaking its way closer to him, his blue eyes never leaving your own. He was mesmerized by your movements and couldn't move out of the way. It was only when you were just inches away from his face that his brain started to process the situation.

"You have to do whatever I say. You promised me. But don't worry, you'll enjoy it just as much as I will."

"(Name) -"

    His words sunk into your lips as heat made its way into his pale cheeks. He breathed in deeply, body and mind frozen in place. Your eyes were closed as you kissed him, lips moving against his own almost encouragingly, as if asking for them to kiss back. The soft fragrance of your hair put him to sleep, his eyes falling until he could see nothing but darkness behind his eyelids. Your lips were soft, but even under the spell he couldn't manage to move his mouth. Armin's legs were the first to move while under your control, the small featherlike kisses becoming deeper. You sat on his lap to stop him from moving away, the lip lock never faltering. Armin's lips moved slightly, but not enough to return your frenzy kisses.

    Cradling his face in your palms you hooked your teeth to his bottom lip and pulled it towards you, enjoying the small whimper that escaped his throat. Your hand traveled down to his stomach, lifting the shirt he wore to rub small circles into his flesh while the other lost itself in his golden locks. You pressed your lips against Armin's ear and listened to his breath seize.

"I want to play a game, Armin..." you whispered.

    Your lips traveled to his neck, kissing and nipping the delicate skin. Armin's whimpers got louder and soon you had him lying on the floor while your hands tugged at his pants. Pulling his shirt upwards you kissed his stomach and said something that made Armin grip the carpet below him.

"I want to see how long you last without making a sound," you whispered. He could feel you removing his pants and yet he couldn't stop you. The small crack of anticipation made his chest feel tight and his arms weak. A part of him wanted you to continue, the fact that the two you could get caught added excitement that he couldn't help but drown in. He's never done something like this before and hearing your voice dripping with thirst made his skin feel hot.