Ch. 4 Crawling back to a demon.

“PSYCHO YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOU’D BE BACK!” Demon yelled at the top of his lungs. I read his lips because I was blocking my ears with large headphones. His eye twitched with anger. Any moment he’s eyes would turn crimson red and grew fangs along with it. I had handed the contract to Demon’s father and he handed it to Lucia Hunter.

“Sorry can’t hear you,” I say not hearing my own voice. Demon stood in front of me shirtless. After a year, he still likes to give the image that he can’t afford a shirt. He’s grown hotter, I had to admit. Demon came closer to me. I breathed in all the world’s air supply. He pulled the headphones off by force. I gasped and winced.

“OW!” I screamed over at his ear.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?” He yells.

“NOT IF YOU’VE JUST MADE ME DEAF!” I yell back at him. Our eyes both meet in hatred. I slept over Demon’s house and it was morning. The place was bigger then I remembered it. I was sitting over the couch relaxed. Demon kissed his teeth. He looked furious. My family was more important than having him mad. He turned his back at me and faced me again. World war 2 people...

“Bitch, you ran away and now your crawling back? More money!?” He questions. I ran away...? You fucking kicked me out you jerk!

“I’m not craw-“ I stopped myself from saying a lie. I seduced him to get what I want. Something I thought I’d never do in my life. He scoffed as I stopped myself.

“I did not run away,” I protect myself “And I told you the reason why I had to get back to you.” He didn’t know the whole story though.

“What because you’re fucking selfish and you want money? People are going to die, what kind of fucking lie is that?” Demon excused me of lying.

“I’m not lying,” I didn’t care if he believed me or not “So where are we going today?”

“World war 2...” He says under his breath “There is no we, there is only I, me.” It truly was world war 2. I put my leg over my leg and stare up at him. We both knew that I was going to end up tagging along anyway. Demon then walks to the exit. I get up and follow him.

“You’re not going,” he states.

“I am,” I fight.

“Well then I’m going to get drunk,” He tries to get rid of me. My arms went at my hips. I gained more confidence in my choices.

“Then you’re not going,” I decided for himself. I wasn’t worried about coming out bossy or bitchy. My main focus was getting my parents back. He faced me. We stood in each other’s breathing space. I felt no connection that I felt long ago. It faded away when I start loving Seth.

“You can’t control me. If you think I’m going to be as easy as I was a year ago, you really are stupid,” Demon says with no mercy. He called me stupid....

“I’m not here for you, I’m here for others. So don’t think I’m going to let you. I’m actually going to do my job this time,” I said not removing eye contact with him. There was only empty space and us.

“Well bring it on psycho,” He challenged smirking.

“I’ll bring it demon,” I sourly smile taking the challenge.

“What’s the bet?” He asks making things more interesting.

“My life,” I honestly said.

“You’re heart?” He raises an eyebrow.

“You’ve had it,” I snarl “And you threw it.” Demon laughed at my quote. It wasn’t like me to say quotes out loud.

“Well I guess I won world war one didn’t I? I broke your heart?” he questions. I almost flinched at the reminder. He’s smile told me he was amused and had a feeling of an accomplishment to break me. My teeth grinded together. I open my mouth to defend myself.