Chapter 10

After Kee dropped me off, I decided to go to the park & go take pictures. It seems like the only thing that keeps me sane these days. I tried calling Kee to see what the problem was earlier but no response as usual. I gathered my things & drove to the park. I finally found a spot over by the garden. Fidgeting with my camera, a tall shadow stood over me.

"You know you putting that in wrong."

I wanted to say I knew what the fuck I was doing but I decided to bite my tongue. Looking up, I seen this handsome guy. He sat beside me & took the camera from my hands.

"The film goes in this way."

"Oh. Thanks."

"Im Michael & you are?"

"Im Jaida."

"Its a pleasure meeting you. You into photography?"

"Yeah Im in school for photography."

"Where do you go?"

"UCLA."

"Really? Im transferring from Stanford. I was there on a football scholarship & ended up getting injured."

"Im sorry to hear that. But at least UCLA is a great school."

I got up to take places of the small children playing & the beautiful garden.

"Let me take a few of you Ms. Jaida."

I handed him the camera & he began taking my pictures. Something about him attracted me to him.

"I wouldve never taken you to be a photographer."

"And what the hell does that suppose to mean?"

"I wouldve thought you were the model instead. No disrespect."

"Thank you."

I began to blush & I said my goodbyes to Michael.

"Jaida hold up."

"Yeah?"

"You left your wallet. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"Can I text you sometime?"

I was hesitate at first but I ended up giving him my number. I wasnt interested in him so it doesnt hurt to give him my number.

"Hand me your phone."

I locked my number & said goodbye to him. On the way home I got a text from him.

From Michael: "It was very great to meet you. I was wondering if you wanted to attend my open mic session next Friday? You are very beautiful. Hope to see you there. ;)"

Blushing I texted him back confirming that I'd be there. I wonder if Kee wanted to go. I called him & he finally answered which annoyed the shit out of me. Where the fuck was this nigga at?

Keenon

"Ahhhhh fuck me harder. Yes daddy. Fuuuuuck."

I was officially caught up. I couldnt believe I was still fukking Monica on da low. Straddlin me, Monica got on top & bounced ha ass on the shaft of my dick.

"Ooooh you fuck me better than my nigga. Oooh shit you fuck me better than my nigga. Oh Im cummin. Oh fuck Im cummin."

"Cum on den bitch."

"Oooh shit nigga damn. Wait dont take it out. Put it back in. Why you stop?"

"Shhhh you know you hear ma bitch callin."