Journal Entry Fifteen

We did it We killed him We killed him We killed him We killed him We killed him We killed him We killed him. I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him I killed him

-H

---

"I haven't seen him in five days," Allison explained into the phone, running a hand through her freshly washed hair.

She was on the phone with the precinct, filing a missing person's report. Evan hasn't called her in days, and when she when by his apartment, he wasn't there either.

I shouldn't even care about him after what he did, she reminded herself. But I still love him.

"When was the last time you saw him?" The woman on the phone asked her.

"Um, last Monday," she said, while picking at the frayed hem of her sleeping shorts.

"Okay, you'll hear back from us soon enough," the women replied, with a sigh. "We'll help you find your boyfriend in no time."

Allison hung up the phone and leaned back into the pillows of her bed. She wasn't happy that Evan was missing, but she sure as hell wasn't crying her eyes out.

After they find him, they'll go right back into their routine and she'll go right back to hating herself.

It was what they did.

-----

Harry stood on the main large white steps in Grand Central Station, waiting for Romanov to show up. Every time they met up, it was always in some place public so no one would suspect anything.

"Styles." The voice appeared from behind him and Harry knew better than to turn around.

"Is it done?" He asked, getting straight to the point. He didn't want to stick around any longer than he had to.

"Yes, we have a guy," Romanov replied, checking his watch for the time. "Now give me what I asked for."

Harry passed the briefcase to him discreetly and nodded. "All $50K is in there."

Rome hummed in approval. "Pleasure doing business with you, Styles. I hope you get that girl you're so in love with."

Harry's eyes darkened and his jaw ticked. "I am not...in love with that fucking wench. The fact you could even utter those words is absurd."

He put his hands up in defense. "Easy, Styles. I'm just going off what I see."

"Well you must be blind then," Harry spat out angrily before walking away from him.

Shaking his head and chuckling, Romanov watched as Harry stalked away.

If only that boy knew how much he was in love with that woman, he thought humorously before turning to walk in the other direction.

----

Allison tapped her foot as she sat in front of a patient in Westchester Sanitarium, who was nervously chewing their nails like their life depended on it.

She was called in to work in an asylum for the weekend to oversee some patients for training and Allison was already close to signing herself in by the sixth patient.

"Okay, Perrie," Allison said with a forced smile. "Would you like to tell me why you're here?"

She nodded, her blonde locks bobbing up and down with each move of her head. "My doctors put me here because I tried to kill myself."