CHAPTER 1

"To love is one thing,
To be loved is something,
To love and to be loved is everything"

---------------------------------------

Hyura's pov

         High-school life wasn't that bad. Being called an 'Invisible Schoolkid' by my schoolmates was really hurting me at first, but I'm getting used to it already. I understand, in this cruel world, not everyone will like to have you around them as I also didn't like certain people to be around me; in my world. I've always wanted to have a lot of friends, but I think I am just not as attractive as everyone else in the school to have a lot of people to hang with —I am Lee Hyura, a girl who didn't know how to stand up for herself.

I was thinking that by being quiet, there's no one will ever disturb me as I am minding my own business. Yes, I was right. No one disturbed me but I think I've got a wrong idea after I met Park Jimin — the well-known asshole in the school. He got a lot of fans since the first day he got transferred into my school, a few months before he got into the same class as mine. Since that day, people didn't call me with the nickname that they used to call me before. —"Hey invisible schoolkid is not invisible anymore. She's now become Jimin's girl"  Junha said as I walked into my class. I stopped walking as I heard what he just called me; replacing the nickname invisible schoolkid with a worst nicename ever. "You say that words again, I'll make sure you'll break up with your new girl, Junha." I said before I continued walking. He plastered his eyes at me who was walking to my seat. I know that he knew that I saw him kissing another girl behind his girlfriend's back.

I placed my books on my table and started to look outside the class. My place was just next to the windows. It was very peaceful to have that kind of moment without no one disturbing me. Since I met Jimin, we always bickered and it was very hard to find a very peaceful moment while I was in school —But everything was messed up as there's someone who suddenly disturbed that moment. "Move your ass. This is my place." He said and placed his sling bag on my table. I looked up and rolled my eyes as I saw his face. I didn't move even an inch because it was very obvious that the place I'm seating was mine. He was just trying to get into a fight again. "Hello Hyura, you are now becoming a deaf?" He said. I didn't want to get into another fight with him so I just stood up and moved to another table. — I started to go through my pocket notes as I didn't have mood to admire the beauty of nature anymore and thanks to Jimin for that.

As I was doing my revision, all of sudden, Jimin came to my place and simply grabbed my bag and looked for something inside my bag. Jimin was a guy full of manners. You know I was just joking when I said that. "You didn't bring any food? Get me some cookies, Hyura. I am starving." Jimin said. —He really didn't like seeing me doing nothing and always wanted to keep me busy doing things for him. I turned my head to face him. He was smirking as I looked at him.

"Go and get it by yourself, Jimin. I'm not even your slave. I'm sorry but I don't like helping people especially someone like you. Learn how to be independent." I said making our classmates to make some noises because of what I just said to him. It wasn't my first time to reply back to what he said, but that was very satisfying to me as I managed to say no to what he asked. It was a new achievement for me. —He was glaring at our classmates who were making noises and looking at both of us. Until one of them started to speak up. "Okay guys, the war is about to begin" and everyone chuckled at his words. I wanted to laugh but I didn't forget that this annoying ass was standing in front of me. Everyone was getting ready to see both of us to fight again even though it wasn't the first time we did that. "I was just asking for your help. Of course I can do it by myself but what's the point of having you right here but not using you at all? Aren't people are calling you as 'my girl'? So do as I said." He added; making my blood to start boiling. I smiled before walking closer to him; closing a few gaps between us. He watched every steps that I took with his never ending smirk.