Chapter 18

Hellooo!!!

Its been a long time since i updated... haha

Tbh im suppose to study now but im updating for a friend. ^_^

------------------

Suho's POV

"A-Aby..." I couldn't say anything. "Why are you here? Can't you leave me alone?! Go back to Korea." She said harshly.

"W-what? Why are you like this?" It was my first time seeing her like this. "Go back to Korea where your life is. The dating news about us is enough. I can't let the relation between hurt you, me, your fans, EXO's future and JunBi." She said with a poker face, walking past me but I held her back by her wrist.

"W-what? Ha... am I hearing things right? Tell me this is a joke. You are not gonna just leave me like this right?" I felt like crying.

"Nope. You heard me right. Let's just pretend we don't know each other. JunBi can live without a father."

"No. I can't do this. I can quit being an idol and live with you and give you and JunBi a good life."

"Don't. I know its your dream. EXO can't live without their leader. You trained for seven years and came this far. Just leave me alone. Now would you excuse me I have businesses to attend."

"No. I'm not gonna leave you. I know because of me being an idol I can't go out leisurely, I can't lead a normal life because I'm famous. Despite all this, I'm... not willing to give you up."

She shook her head and struggled to release my grip but i just held it tighter.

"WOULD YOU JUST PLEASE! Let me go." She lost her cool, for the first time in front of me.

My blood was starting to boil.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO."

"BUT ITS FOR THE BEST. I HAVE MY DREAMS THAT I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH. YOURS CAME TRUE, MINE HAVEN'T! So please.. let me go, with considerations to my poor soul. You know what? I never loved you from the beginning."

"Don't lie to yourself. I can read you like a book from all the times we spent."

"From the day we first met at Hangang privately till now, I'm thankful to you for making me happy and secure. But I can't let your career go down because me. It makes me feel guilty. I don't want to carry this guilt with me for the rest of my life."

"A-aby..."

"Thank you and Goodbye, Kim JoonMyun or Suho, Leader of EXO." And with that, she shrugged my hand from her wrist and walked into her house hastily.

I watched her as tears fell continuosly.

This isn't what I want. What I want is a happy life, with the love of my life, Aby. I just want to make her happy. But because of me being famous, because of me being an idol, because of the fans, because of my schedules, because of cameras, I wasnt able to make her happy... but instead made her unhappy, made her leave my side.

I lost her again...

---------------------------

YAYYYYY!!!!!

Thanks for the 900 views and this update is to thank you all readers. Im sorry for not updating. Just wait for about two weeks more, and my holidays will start and i can update more frequently. (If i have the motivation)

Sorry if this chapter is sad. I've been wanting to cry..(thanks to Yong Pal and other sad dramas)

Anyways, thanks for reading! Upvote and comment if you want to say anything. Please give me more ideas to continue this story, as well as my other stories.

Thank you very much!!!!