5.

"sorry i couldn't help but see you were talking about my dad"

cameron sat next to me.

"well its my conversation, and i can talk to anyone i want to about anyone"

i said sassy in his face.

"well we have school tomorrow, so my dad wanted me to take you shopping for tomorrow..." he said not really in the mood.

"why? i already have stuff"

"well we are rich and now that you are part of the family my dad wants to treat you like it"

"well thanks and second your a conceded and last, i don't want any of your money"

"i would just suck it up and just listen, your wasting my time"

"fiiiine" i got up and stomped up the stairs and changed to a sweat pants and a corruptor and black converse with a messy bun and my black glasses. i hate makeup.

"lets go jerk" i walked out the door and he followed me.

he entered the nice black range rover and put on his seatbelt.

"were we going to?"

"the mall"

"cool"

we got to this big mall in la i have been in before.

"wow" i laughed.

"its huge, a lot of really expensive stores..... that i won't be going into" i said walking into a Vans store.

"why dont you want to go Michaels Kores??"

he said surprised.

" because i was taught not to use money for stupid crap..... especially on a damn bag?!" i laughed looking around.

1 hour later.

i came out of the mall with a jansport backpack, 2 pairs of converse and new school supplies.