niall imagine part 2

2

but he doesn't seem to care he just smiles and says "these next few days are gunna hurt being so far away" he gives you one last hug before running back to the car, as you return back to your room you save the number and text him saying, 'id love to meet your mum!'

he messages you back

'and I'm sure she's going to love meeting you!'

the next day at school your phone rings in class you answer it and whisper down the phone,"can't talk in lesson!! "

niall simply replies "I'm at reception! :)" and hung up, you start to simile and your heart fills up with joy, suddenly there is a knock on the class room door asking you to go to reception you walk as fast as you can to meet him when you get there your told to go to the blacked out meeting room your escorted there by the headmaster and left just out side you walk in to a blacked out room when you turn the light on there niall is standing there with a flight ticket and my passport.

"I've told your parents that you won a competition to meet us out in Ireland! :)

the school know that you are leaving"

you become over welmed with joy you run over to niall, he trows his arms around you and burries his face in your hair and then says "we had better go or we'll miss the flight and get seen by every one!"

you and niall are taken away by the teachers so none sees. you get in to the back of harrys car as you Want to spend as much time together as you can, in the back of the car niall slides his hand in to yours and he interlocks his