Photoshoot

Patrick, your best friend and roommate, got home from a photo shoot with his band mates.

"Hey, (Y/N)! I'm home!" he said, putting his bag down beside the door and closing it.

"I'm here, Patty!" you said from your side of the room. "How did you not see me? This room's too small."

Patrick rolled his eyes at you. "Wanna see the pictures from today?" he asked, sitting down beside you.

"Sure!" you smiled at him. He stood up and walked to his bag, bringing out 10 photos and going back to you.

The first thing he showed you was him, Pete, Joe and Andy hanging around with a bunch of girls that were practically-wearing-nothing. One was even acting all-seductively around Patrick. "Uh, Pat?" you asked, pointing to the picture.

"Yeah?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"Isn't she, uh," you said, pointing to the girl beside Patrick. "Too revealing?" you accidentally said that a bit too loud.

He nodded. "Yeah, jealous?" he smirked.

"What? I'm not jealous..." you said, calming down.

Well, you WERE jealous. You had a crush on Patrick for how long, and that girl looked uh, serious. He looked at you.

"You are, friend..." he taunted.

"Just because I'm not like your girls doesn't mean I don't have a chance with you. Oh yeah, I don't, I'm ugly." you whispered under your breath.

"What did you say? (Y/N), you're not ugly. I can prove it to you." he said, taking the photos and putting it in his bag.

"Oh really? Show me." you demanded him. He walked over to you and started taking his cardigan off and hovering above you.

"Do you wanna feel a little beautiful, baby?" he seductively whispered in your ear.

I guess you know what happened next.