Chapter One

The titans drove around the city looking for any crime. Danny was finally healed enough to join his friends on the battle field once again. Although parts of his body still ached if they were hit to hard or if he landed on them the wrong way.  The city was quiet. Only a handful of people roamed the streets. "Dudes I don't think anything is gonna happen tonight. Why don't we just head home?" Beast boy asked. Suddenly a green beam of energy hit the side of the T-car and knocked it to the side of the road. The titans quickly jumped out of the broken car and fell in to battle stances. Danny's eyes widened as he saw a muscular looking ghost with red eyes, pale green skin, and flaming white hair floating in the air. "You..." Danny squeaked. Dan landed softly on the ground. "Me!" He said as an evil smirk formed across his face. Robin slightly remembered this ghost. He was the ghost his brother had fought when they had reunited. "Who are you?!" Robin yelled. Dan merely smirked and shifted his gaze towards Danny. Danny's shocked face had turned in to an angered one. He charged his fists up with green energy and shot at the older ghost. Dan simply dodged every one of Danny's blasts. Danny flew up in front of his evil older self. "How did you get out?! I defeated you!" Danny growled. "Ha you think that pathetic little thermos could hold me!" Dan laughed as he punched Danny to the ground. Danny slowly pushed himself up and wiped the small drop of blood that leaked from his nose. Dan walked up to his younger self. He used his foot to push him back down. "And do you honestly think you can prevent your self from becoming me" Dan picked Danny up by his shirt collar "it doesn't matter how things happen, the outcome is always the same." Dan twisted Danny's arms back causing him to cry out in pain. Suddenly a birdarang hit Dan in the side of his face making him release Danny.  Dan looked where the object had come from. He saw Robin and the rest of the titans. "No one hurts my brother!" Robin yelled. Dan turned back towards Danny. "So I see you found our brother." Dan said dully.  "Yes I did and we'll take you down together!" Danny said angered. "That seems unlikely. If destroying our little adopted family didn't ruin you maybe destroying our brother and your new friends will!" Dan said. Danny's eyes widened with fear. "No..." Danny whispered. Dan charged up his fists with energy. "Say goodbye." Dan said as he raised his arm and pointed his fist at the titans. "No!" Danny yelled as he tackled his older self. Dan threw the younger ghost off him. Danny groaned as he hit the concrete. Dan looked back over at the the titans then back at Danny. A small smirk appeared on his face. "They don't know who I am do they. " Dan said. Danny gave him a confused look. "What are you getting at?" Danny questioned. "I was just thinking of how your little friends and brother would react if they found out that you needed becoming the most evil ghost in the world. "Dan d smirking. Danny gasped in horror. How would they react? Would they still want to be his friend? Dan laughed slightly. "It seems the fear of rejection scares you more then the fear loss ." Dan said as he picked Danny up by his shirt. His smirk grew larger. "I'll let you live for now but I'll be back soon enough don't worry. " Dan said as he threw Danny on the ground. "And don't think you protect your secret for long." Dan said as he flew off. Danny pushed himself on to his knees. He watched as Dan flew off and even after the ghost was gone Danny kept his eyes locked on the sky. Robin ran up and helped his brother up to his feet. Danny's was still lost in thought. "Danny who was that?" Robin asked snapping Danny out of his thoughts. Danny took a deep breath. He let it out slowly. "No one... Just an old ghost from my old town I used to fight. " Danny lied. Robin barely believed him. But Danny wasn't worried about that that. His mind was to filled with thoughts of his brother and the rest of the titans rejecting him.