Chapter 7: I Finally Have Friends!

Sure, I've had one best friend, Zanoah, and I've had a couple people who were kind of friends, but I think I'm getting along really well with Danny, Sam, and Tucker. I think I actually have friends! It's crazy! I meet my idols, who I thought were fictional, and all of a sudden we're talking and sitting together at lunch. This is really the best feeling in the world. I snapped out of it so I wouldn't get caught not paying attention in class. I looked around, and Danny was nowhere to be seen. I was about to ask Sam, who sat a few seats away from me, where he was, but then something crashed into the classroom.

"War of the Worlds!" I heard Mr. Lancer yell over the panic! at the classroom. (A/N I just had to make that reference XD) I laughed because I almost forgot that he cursed in book titles. Then I remembered the situation I was in. Oh crap. I jumped out of the way right before a ghost ray hit right where I was just standing.

"Are you ok?" Danny Phantom flew over to me.

"Yeah, fine." I answered.

"Get to a safe place. I don't want anyone getting hurt." He told me.

"Ok I will!" I ran over and hid behind a piece of the wall that had fallen over instead of running away, because I still wanted to see what happened. This was awesome! It was like watching a Danny Phantom episode in real life! I watched him fight the ghost, luckily it was one I had never seen before, it wasn't one of the really bad guys. I turned around and noticed Sam and Tucker were right where I was, also watching the fight.

"Muna! Why are you just watching, you should get somewhere safe!" Sam said, looking at me.

"You and Tucker are here!" I pointed out.

"True but we... Know Danny Phantom personally." She tried to explain.

"Doesn't make it any less dangerous for you." I scoffed. I really hope we don't end up fighting. I just became friends with them, I don't want to lose them already!

"Ok fine." Tucker interrupted. "Just stop arguing, you two!"