Prologue

"I want to go back home. Let me go!"

"Bitch you ain't going any where!" August said sternly

"Do you know that what your doing is a sin and God doesn't like sinners"

"Ahhh shut the fuck up......Damn!" He yelled

He frightened me when he yelled. He slapped me across my face. I just laid there crying. What in the world did I do to deserve this. I tried my best to obey God's words. It just seems like I always end of back tracking instead of going forward.

"Get this bitch away from me" He demanded

They dragged me back to my room. I want my husband. I started praying and asking for God's help.

Lord please give me the strength. Please heal this young thug and help him. Lead him in the path to righteousness not damn nation. Lord I'm asking you not only as a favor but as guidance. Lord please protect me from all danger. Father watch over my husband and church please. I will try my best to cooperate but Lord I can't do this on my own. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

I miss my husband James and I know the church needs me.

~~A year later~~

I'm still kidnapped by August. I seen my husband James on TV looking for me. And Guess what? I am pregnant by August. I just took a pregnancy test. For the past few days I have been throwing up and I missed my period last month. He has been using me as his sex slave. He forced himself inside of me whenever he felt like it. He basically raped me and now I'm having his child.

I can't believe I'm having a baby by August. What the hell man I wanted to have kids with my husband. Being here has changed the way I see and say things now. I am now cursing knowing that I'm a child of God, but living here will cause you to say or do some ungodly things. What I'm going to do now that I have a baby by him. I gotta find a way to get away from her and get to my family.

I walked into his room and threw the
pregnancy test at August. He gave me that look like are you fucking serious.

I walked out the room crying. Now I'm fucking pregnant by this asshole. I want go back home to my family, but not pregnant. I feel so dirty and like I am a preacher for god sake. Dr