35

I lie on Grant's bed, my head resting on his pillow that smells like coffee and vanilla. Closing my eyes, I almost drift off into a deep sleep, but the bathroom door, that's connected to his room, opens.

     "Get up, sleepyhead," Grant chuckles, "We're gonna have lunch with my parents and Lillian soon."

      I open my eyes, finding a shirtless Grant, smirking at me. There are a few beads of water trailing down his toned chest and below his low-slung jeans. I can't pry my eyes off of him.

      "Y-Yeah, I--" Clearing my throat, I proceed, "I was waiting for you."

     Grant's smirk widens, "You like what you see, sweetheart?"

     I scoff, but it sounds weaker than usual, "Hell no."

     Grant steps closer, "How about now?"

     "N-No."

     He climbs onto the bed, hovering over me, "Now?"

     I gulp, not used to how nervous Grant is making me right now. His lips look pinker than usual, and I'm completely mesmerized by his handsome face, "Uh...."

     He leans down, our lips centimeters apart, "And now?"

     "Oh god, just kiss me already."

     He connects our lips into a slow, loving kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. My heart races, special when his tongue swipes against my bottom lip, stirring a little moan from me.

     I don't how long it's been, but Grant eventually pulls back, resting his forehead against mine, "Every kiss with you feels like my first."

     I press my lips to the corner of his lips, "I couldn't have said it any better."

_________________________

When you feel awkward af writing kissing scenes.

But hey, it's Vrant. I'd do anything for them.

And they are so freaking cute, and I just love them so much.

And shirtless Grant with his sexiness and hot damn.

vote•comment•follow

--thyselves