Chapter 15

In one of the shops, Jungkook and J-Hope were more excited in choosing clothes for Yujin than herself. They took out several from the hangers and asked her to try on. V just watched from the sideline. After seeing that Yujin was uncomfortable with the dresses that they chose, V decided to step in and scanned through the place to find a perfect dress for her. Just then, a black and white lace dress captured his interest and took it. He then gave it to her and said,"Here. Try this on."

Yujin took it from him and went to try it on. She then came out from the fitting room and all three of them were awed.

======

Before they went to the club, they went to fetch Yujin to the place that she mentioned. Yujin waited for them, looking uncomfortable as many people were watching her, wearing such beautiful dress especially the guys who were walking past her. While waiting, two guys approached her and wanted to get to know her.

"Hey pretty lady~," One of the guys smiled at her.

"Wanna hang out with oppas?" Another guy asked.

However, instead of her answering, a familiar voice from behind said,"Sorry. But she isn't available today to hang out with both of you."

Yujin and the boys looked behind and saw RapMonster and Jin walking towards her. They then stood beside her which made the two guys raised one eyebrow.

"Who are you?" The guy asked, feeling not satisfied.

"None of your business," RapMonster said.

"Hah..I'm sorry but WE saw her first. So why don't you guys just buzz off," Another guy scoffed.

Just then, Jin leisurely wrapped his arm around her waist which made her eyes widened in surprised.

"She's my girlfriend and she's waiting for me to pick her up," Jin stared at the two guys.

Both the guys and RapMonster were utterly shocked by his blunt words but RapMonster just kept acting. The two guys who failed to get Yujin quickly left the place. RapMonster then cleared his throat as a sign for Jin to let go of his arm from her waist. Jin quickly let go and pretended nothing happened.

"My lady, let's go to our limo. And sorry that we're late," RapMonster apologised.

"No. It's okay. And thanks for saving me," Yujin gave a warm smile.

=======

In the limo, they were well entertained by the music being blasted off. However, Yujin noticed V was not enjoying themselves and seemed to be troubled. By the side view, V kept sighing while looking out of the window. Just then, Jimin handed over a glass of orange juice to her for a drink. She took a sip and smiled to him.

======

When they had reached the club, Yujin was left alone in one corner of the club while BTS members were getting ready for their performance. She looked around the place and was rather unconfortable by the atmosphere. After a while, BTS members were on stage and took over the stage with their charisma. Each of the BTS members saw Yujin and winked while smiling at her to calm her down.

Then 'Beautiful' song was being played and they went down from the stage to walk towards Yujin. They danced in font of her with their slick moves. Jungkook took a flower from his back pocket and handed over to her. She shyly took it from him and Jimin grabbed her hand and led her around the club which made the girls in the club jealous.

Then J-Hope took over and stand close to her and suddenly gave her a surprise kiss on her cheek. Her face turned red in embarassment. Finally the performance was over with V kissed your hand.

======

The BTS members went backstage. Yujin who was overwhelmed by what just happened. Meanwhile, she overheard people talking about her.

"Who is she?"

"Maybe she's just a random girl that the guys wanted for their performance.."

"Well..she is pretty but seemed plastic I guess..Look at her nose..Maybe she had that fixed.."

Upon hearing that and the stares from them, Yujin stood up and walked out from the club as she flet uncomfortable. She then looked around the area to grab a cab but no cab was driving through that area. So she decided to walk to the nearest busstop to go home.

======

Meanwhile in the club, BTS members rushed to where Yujin was but she was nowhere there. They looked around the club but she was nowhere in sight.

"Did she go home without us?" Jimin asked.

"Could be..but it would be hard to get a cab here. The busstop is quite far from here..," Suga mentioned.

"She might be still near here if we start looking for her now," RapMonster said.

They all went out and separated to look for Yujin. Jungkook walked the same route as Yujin and saw a familiar dress at the busstop. He quietly sat beside her who was looking elsewhere while whispering to one of her ears,"Yujin ah~"

Surprised to hear a familiar voice, she turned to her left and saw Jungkook's face in front of her. He was smiling ear to ear and asked softly,"You're going home without telling us?"

She looked flustered and did not say anything. Jongkook then asked again,"Is something bothering you?"

"...Uh..no..Just a little tired," She turned to the front to avoid eye contact.

Just then, someone came over.

"Hey, there you are!" Jimin looked elated to see her and sat beside her.

"Hyung, she's going home," Jungkook said.

"Mwoh? Jib?" Jimin looked surprised and then asked,"Wae?"

"I'm feeling tired. Besides, I'm not fit there..," Yujin said to them.

"Aww..C'mon. We're going to have fun together, right Jungkook ah?" Jimin looked over to the maknae.

Jungkook nodded and Jimin pulled her hand and said,"We're going to be really disappointed if you backed out now after you wear such beautiful dress for the event."

"Yeah. We will make sure you won't be bored there," Jungkook stood up and held her hand.

Yujin looked at the both of them who were smiling kindly at her which made her heart fluttered.