Chapter 30

A Thug's Only Love: Chapter 30

~January 25th~
~Lexis P.O.V.~

"Are you serious right now?" I asked still in shock from what he said.

"Yup. One night I stopped by to talk with you and it was just her in one of your shirts. Next thing we knew we were on the bed-" I was about to lunge at his neck but realized I had a gun right under the couch from a few nights ago. I pulled it out and aimed it right at him. I had my finger on the trigger and just fired. "Lexis! Chill out! I'm only fuckin' with you! Nelle and I never fucked!" He yelled as he ran around the corner into the kitchen. I saw him pull out his gun and hold it up at me.

"I fucking hate you. You legit almost just made me kill you." I said as I lowered my gun and let out a sigh of relief.

"You think I really want another baby? Especially with Nelle? Lexis I thought you knew me better than that." He said as he brought his gun down too and started to fill my kitchen with his laughs. This shit isn't funny.

"Pull that shit again and watch what'll happen." If there is one thing I hate about him, it's the fact he's really good at pulling shit like that cause he knows how to keep his composure.

"So you thought about baby names?" He asked once his laughing calmed down.

"The names I thought of were; if its a boy I wanna name him Trey. If its a girl I wanna name her Ivanna." I loved those names. I wanted to know what Nelle had in mind as far as names go.

"Cute names. You ever plan on proposing to Nelle anytime soon?"

"I thought about it but I want to make it perfect, Like I need to find out what her favorite things are and put 'em all together into the perfect proposal." I thought I'd be sneaky and come up with clever ways to find out but since that seems like a lot of work, I'll just ask Jay and Riley.

"That's what's good man. Aye I'ma roll out. Marcus and I got some shit to deal with. I'll text you in the morning before I'll come to pick you up."

"Alright, thanks man."

"No problem and congrats." He dapped me and quickly left out the door.

I checked my phone and saw it was blown up with messages from the guys. I guess Nelle had already spread the news to them.

I decided to log onto Facebook and updated my status.

"Nothing seems better than when you've found your ride or die, However when you find out you're gonna be a Father, there is absolutely nothing that can top that. I'm the happiest a Thug could be."

Within 5 minutes it got 600+ likes and like 300 comments. As I was searching through the comments I found it funny how all my exes commented saying things like; "why you aint around for our baby?" Or "what she got that I dont?" I leaned back in my chair laughing my ass off. These bitches be trippin' hella.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

After visiting with my Mom, Jay, and BV, I decide to drive over to Riley's house. I saw only her car was in the drive way so that must mean her parents were aways on business. I was surprised when the door was unlocked but didn't think much of it. At first the entire downstairs story was dead silent but when I walked upstairs, it wasn't quiet anymore.

"Riley?" I called as I stood outside her door and knocked. A few minutes later she opened the door and her face said it all.

"Oh hey, Whats up?" She said as she was trying to hide her neck but I could see she had hickies.

"Well I got news but who are you with in your room? Was this a bad time?" I tried to look passed her but she kept moving every way I tried to move to get a better look.