8

Ultron does not know the difference,
Between saving the world,
And destroying it,
Where do you think he gets it from?

"Stark, come in. Stark! Anyone on comms?" There was silence, between the four of them and the comms.

"Steve we have to go...Now!" Alice hit him on the back, in doing so hurting herself.

"Yeah let's go." He turned around and started walking away.

"With these two, as well Cap."

"Why? What if they betray us, I'm really tempted not to give speed racer a minute."

"Speed racer? That's my new nickname!" Pietro laughed, Alice wasn't sure if it was an attempt to lighten the mood or if it was his genuine laugh.

"They know Ultron's plans, and face it, we need all the help we can get!" She then looked at both Wanda and Pietro smiling, "Plus, they're just like me."

"How did you know you were enhanced? Your memories are suppose to be wiped!"

"They are! I remember nothing about them or the H.Y.D.R.A facility! And I knew I was enhanced because I read the files!" She yelled, a temper rising inside of her.

"Those were confidential!" Steve yelled back at her.

"They're about me! I have the right to know-"

"Stop arguing!" Pietro yelled in between them, "Every minute we waste," he looked over at his sister.

"Ultron gets stronger and Stark gets closer!" Wanda reminded them at what was at stake.

There was an awkward silence, then Steve began to walk away again and signalled for the three enhanced to follow. Pietro walked forward and Wanda wrapped her hand around Alice's ushering her onwards.

"You're Avengers, why do you argue?" Wanda whispered, she couldn't communicate with Alice inside each other's heads because Alice blocked her from doing so.

"We always argue... Like a big family..."

~~~

"I'm sorry... That was odd... Thank you." The body spoke sounding an awful lot like J.A.R.V.I.S.

Pietro reappeared besides Alice and Wanda after his ankles re-healed from when Clint had broke them. There was much silence and the big 4 (Tony, Steve, Thor and Bruce) discussed the creation of The Vision.

It was decided that The Vision was to help aid the Avengers in destroying Ultron they were to clean him out of the Internet and destroy every last one of his tin cans. The Vision walked over to the table and turned to Thor. His hand holding Mjolnir, everyone stood there gawking at him.

"We have no time to lose."

~~~

"Wait, how can we trust them?" Bruce pointed at the Maximoff twins, "And her?" he then pointed at Alice.

"I was wiped. And look how much I've helped you guys so far!" Alice retorted angrily. How could they have doubt in her loyalty? She had her memories wiped, she was shut down!

"She has no memory of the H.Y.D.R.A facility, or us." Wanda stated trying to reason with the Avengers.

"Like I already said, her seal of approval means jack shit to me." Clint growled, he didn't trust Wanda at all. He was not a fan of mind control.

"Regardless, we need all the help we can get." Cap declared.

"And if they betray us..." Bruce stated, pointing at all three of the enhanced.

"What will you do?" Alice stammered.

"I think you already know..." He threatened.

Wanda and Alice gulped but Pietro looked solemn.

~~~

Pietro and Wanda were alone, awaiting the Avengers approval of them being part of the team. They were also waiting for their plan. Alice was to be kept in a separate room from the twins.

"Wanda..." Pietro whispered in his head,he believed the room was being recorded.

"What is it brother?"

"She knew us, but she doesn't remember us, and I don't remember her... Do you?"

"No...where are you going with this Pietro?"

"Can you go into my memories and find her, when we were with H.Y.D.R.A?"

"Pietro..."

"Please, we all need to know the truth..."

Wanda silently agreed and waving her fingers around her brothers head, her fingers emitting that red aura, she delved into his memories.