Chapter 30- Planning for P___

Hey, I'm sorry but this story doesn't even have a plot and it's getting boring! Okay, so I'm just going to time skip...

I honestly really want to do the high school one now, and the middle school one is too long it bores me.

Sorry, but I'll probably end at 35...

Probably less...

Or more...

3rd person POV

"Sezuka/Akashi!" Two people said in unison as they attempted to jump onto the mentioned people.

Unfortunately for them... Azemi and Akashi stepped out of the way.

Toshiaki rubbed his forehead, "That was rude Sezuka." He laughed.

"Stop denying me Akashi!" Natsumi cried.

The red heads sweat dropped. Kise and Koko came into the scene, all of the GoM and GoH were dating. Akashi and Azemi were the only ones left...

Azemi slid her arms around Akashi's neck, "We were having a moment, can you guys leave?" Azemi made an excuse.

Akashi nodded with a blank face. Toshiaki and Natsumi puffed and walked away.

"That includes you too Ryota, Ryana." Azemi's eyes trailed towards the blondes.

"Awww~ sketchy ssu!" Both whined and left.

Azemi stopped hugging Akashi, "You were saying before they interrupted?" Azemi asked Akashi.

"Nothing anymore. Anyway when do you think the school should host that?" Akashi asked.

"Probably in a week, we are going to graduate soon anyway..." Azemi chuckled.

Akashi looked at the sky, "Absolutely..." He smirked.

"Well then, shall we getting prepared for Teiko's Homecoming?" Azemi asked.

Akashi hesitated because she said a word in another language, "Yeah, I'll deal with the place and the music." Akashi said.

"I'll do decorations, food, and drinks." Azemi smirked.

Akashi and Azemi both made a similar smirk...

' Might as well... ' Azemi sighed.

' I need to ask before that bastard asks Azemi... ' Akashi growled.

//////////

Done! We are getting bored, so we are just going to hurry up and get this story completed. Then we can move onto the highschool story!

As RandomVC is typing the next chapter, I will be doing mine...

Your probably asking why am I not being lazy?...

It's because RandomVC said the faster we finsh this and Book II, I get to write lemons!

RVC: *sighs* Just be happy she's updating. It took her forever to type this 200 word update...

-AnimeBeats