Since its pumpkin season,we are going to be making something with pumpkin,so why not a frappe!
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
- 1/2 cup of chilled coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin purée (recipe on my previous chapter)
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice (recipe on my previous chapter)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or agave nectar(or sweetener of your choice)
- whipped cream on top (optional)
1.pour all of the ingredients into the blender.
TIP: pour all of the liquid in before adding the ice,so the blender will blend better.
2. Blend it all up.
3. Pour it into a mason jar or any type of glass.
4. Top it off with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon for garnish.
Enjoy your homemade guilt free frappe!