Chapter 7: Birthday Pt. 2

Hey guys it's Alice and this is Part 2 to Emi's birthday. I hope you enjoy! I know it's pretty dramatic right now but trust me, it will get better for them eventually. Just bare with us.

-

-

Kyoya's POV

I'm not really sure what I'm doing, asking them to explain in front of everybody. I'm hoping they'll just embarrass themselves, but you never know with the twins. Hopefully they won't do anything...

"Kyoya, are you crazy?! What are you expecting us to do?" Hikaru whispers over at me while Kaoru's jaw clenches. Now everybody is looking at us, and there's no turning back. I don't answer.

"Hello everybody, I hope you are all enjoying yourselves this fine evening. As you know, it is our dear friend Emi Kaneshiro's birthday. Firstly I would like to wish her a happy birthday," I begin. I look over to see Emi smiling at me, but looking in confusion at the twins.

"Now, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin are here to say a few things about the birthday girl!" I say sounding excited, shoving the microphone into Hikaru's hand. He holds it in between himself and Kaoru.

Kaoru's POV

What is Kyoya senpai even doing? Does he really think Hikaru and I are going to give into his and Emi's stupid schemes? If we have to look terrible, we will. We won't let Emi get what she wants forever.

I glance over at Hikaru who has a smile on his face, but I can see right through it and I can tell his intentions match mine. He takes a deep breath.

"We just wanted to talk about our experience with Emi." he begins. But he immediately stops, knowing I want to speak. He knew that I was angrier than he was at Emi, he didn't even question why. To be honest, he probably already knew. But this was the perfect chance for me to get the revenge I need, and damn right was I going to take it.

"Emi has been alive now for 15 years. And Hikaru and I were apart of about 12 or 13 of them. And honestly...

........

...............

she is probably the worst person we have ever met." I say with a blank look on my face. The mood in the room completely drops and people suddenly turn to Emi, who appears as if she'd just seen a ghost. She turns pale and her face falls, but she says nothing. Then everyone turns back to me, and Hikaru nudges me to continue.

"She is a selfish, shallow, self centered slut. You know what, she's probably even screwing someone behind Kyoya senpai's back. All she does is bounce between every guy she sees, and she breaks everybody's heart while expecting people to feel sorry for her. Seriously, she should just go kill her-" I yell into the microphone until I get cut off by a slap in the face from Haruhi.

I hold my cheek and Hikaru yells at her. "Haruhi what the hell? You always interrupt us when-"

she cuts him off and drags the two of us out of the room.

Emi's POV

I'm sitting in the far corner of the room, talking to Haruhi when suddenly I hear Kyoya's voice. I look over to the very center of the room to see him standing next to the twins. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Hello everybody, I hope you are all enjoying yourselves this fine evening. As you know, it is our dear friend Emi Kaneshiro's birthday. Firstly I would like to wish her a happy birthday," he says, and I smile widely at him. He's just barely met me, and he's already so sweet to me. He's my partner in crime.

I realize I zoned out for a second so I turn my attention back to the center of the room where Kyoya has backed up and the twins have the microphone. This can't be good...

"We just wanted to talk about our experience with Emi." Hikaru starts, then hands the microphone over to Kaoru.

"Emi has been alive now for 15 years. And Hikaru and I were apart of about 12 of them. And honestly... she is probably the worst person we have ever met." he says. His facial expression is completely emotionless and Hikaru smirks while looking around.

I can feel everybody's eyes on me and I am unable to speak. I turn pale and my pleasant mood drops drastically. Haruhi growls next to me and I look down in shame as everyone turns back to Kaoru and he continues to speak.

"She is a selfish, shallow, self centered slut. You know what, she's probably even screwing someone behind Kyoya senpai's back. All she does is bounce between every guy she sees, and she breaks everybody's heart while expecting people to feel sorry for her. Seriously, she should just go kill her-" he yells into the microphone, but is stopped by Haruhi slapping him in the face and dragging the two of them away. Haruhi, she always has my back.

I can already tell what he was going to say at the end. And I can't believe he thinks of me that way. I'm completely worthless to him, and Hikaru. My best friends since I was little think I'm a selfish, shallow, self centered slut. And they want me dead.

I stand up out of my chair. "Thank you everyone who came to my birthday party, I really appreciate it. Please all of you, continue to enjoy the night!" I say quickly with an obviously forced smile. None of these people care about me anyway, so they all instantly go back to partying and conversing amongst themselves. I take this opportunity to run out of the room. I sprint down the hall then when I'm sure I'm far away enough from everybody, I slow down and walk down the dark halls lit by the moonlight.

While I'm walking I come across a balcony overlooking Ouran Academy's garden area. I go out to the balcony and rest my arms on the ledge, taking a deep breath. Since I'm finally in a place where I don't have to hide my emotions, tears begin to rush down my face and I sob quietly, thinking back on my birthday experience so far. It's been great hasn't it.

They don't care about me...They want me dead. I think to myself as I pull myself on top of the balcony ledge. I swing my legs over so they are dangling high above the ground, and I sit calmly as the silent tears continue trickle down my face. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of my death.

"EMI! OH MY GOD EMI! GET DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!" Kyoya yells suddenly, bursting through the balcony doors. He rushes over to me and grabs me, pulling me down into his arms.

"You idiot...why would you do that? You shouldn't listen to them, they-"

"Calm down Kyoya, I wasn't going to jump. I was just clearing my head." I say, hugging him in reassurance.

"Oh thank God," he says kissing my forehead. "I was so worried," I look up at him and frown. His face shows his distress. "Hey," I whisper softly, put my hand on his face. "I'm still your partner in crime."

Kyoya stares at me with a different look in his eyes. He slowly leans in towards me which catches me off guard but I lean in anyway. Our lips touch gently for a short but sweet kiss. When we pull away I hear some people from inside. I turn around to see nobody's there. Huh.

Haruhi's POV

"You idiots! What the hell was that for huh? It's her goddamn birthday, Kaoru. It's her birthday and you just told her in front of the entire party to go kill herself. I'm disappointed in you too Hikaru, but Kaoru? I thought you were better than that." I yell at them.

"Why should it matter? Everything I said was true. She's just going to keep leaving people, just like she left us. And she doesn't even care about Kyoya. It's so obvious." Kaoru says.

"You dumbasses! You guys don't even know why she left, how can you even say those things? Just help me go look for her!" I say grabbing their arms and forcing them to run down the halls with me.

We stop in front of the balcony where I think I hear them. When we look out to see who's there, we see Kyoya and Emi kissing.

"Tch, this is stupid. We should have never agreed to plan this dumb party. We're going home." Hikaru says, taking Kaoru's arm and walking away. Just as Emi is about to look at me, I get out from the doorway, and rush back to the party.

-

-

END OF EMI'S BIRTHDAY. What a twist. I hope you guys are liking the story so far! As always, follow, vote, comment, add to your libraries and reading lists, and don't forget to read our other stories. Love you all!

Alice xx