F O U R | I'm Taking Over

Magsimula sa umpisa

High school is realising we are young and carefree with a whole future at our feet. So maybe it hurts but isn't that what makes us stronger? Take risks even though it may hurt because in thirty years you're going to look back at those years you rushed through and all your going to wish for is high school.

We finally got to the school gates, and Gabe drove directly to the entrance. As soon as we got out of Gabe's Lamborghini I could feel all eyes were on us. I recently found out Gabe had his own business, which brought in a huge load of cash. He had his own line of hotels. Guess what the name of his business is. Sky hotels. He named it after me. It just shows me how much he loves me though we spent so many years apart.

"Who the hell is she?"

"How does she know Gabriel?"

"She's hot"

"She's not even that pretty"

I could hear whispering circulate us through the car park. These people have nothing better to do then poke their nose in somebody else's business. No wonder they have no life.

"How do all these people know you?" I asked Gabe as we entered the school building.

"I have quite a reputation" he replied smugly.

"Your modesty shocks me Gabe" I commented with a smirk.

Gabe ignores my comment and wraps his arm around my shoulder and leads me to the main office. Instead of knocking, Gabe walks right in sending the Secretary a wave and straight into the principles office surprising me.

"Hey Uncle Ben, guess who's here" Gabe exclaimed sitting in one of the chairs.

Uncle Ben? It can't be. I haven't seen him since. . .

"Skylar. . .Oh sweetheart" Uncle gets off his seat and wrapping his arms around me. I return his gesture. Uncle Ben was my mother's brother. He's my favourite from my mother's side. Always treating us as we were his own kids. 

"I've been fine Uncle, how about you?"

He released me before replying "I'm great" he paused for a moment before continuing "I heard about Anna."

Gabe told him about Mom? I looked over at Gabe for conformation, he slightly nods his head confirming my doubts. I let out a deep sigh before turning to Uncle Ben.

"She's in a better place now. Everything is fine" 

"You seem like a strong girl" he said finally with a knowing smile.

"I am" 

After a few minutes of catching up Uncle Ben, he handed me my schedule before shooing us off. I waved goodbye to Gabe before wandering off to find my locker still getting weird looks from passing students.

Wow. I'm a new girl, big deal. I'm sure you've got more important stuff to do like stalking your crush on Facebook.

Opening my locker using the given code, I began to retrieve the books I needed for the upcoming lessons. Once done, I closed the locker door and began my journey to the classroom. I was casually walking, minding my own business when I felt something collide with my shoulder - pretty damn hard -  sending my books flying across the corridor, luckily I kept my balance avoiding an embarrassing fall. I looked around to see a guy on his phone walking away while others watched the scene. I'm sure they're entertained.

Just because I'm the new girl doesn't mean you can trample over me. Nah ah. Not going to happen. Leaving my books where they were I stalked after the guy, before grabbing the back of his shirt, pulling him back to where my books were laying. After that all I could hear were gasps of shock. Oh Lord, forgive me for I have sinned, I touched the popular guy. Idiots. Reaching my books once again, I harshly let go of him making him stumble backwards, knocking into some onlooking students. 

"What. The. Fuck!" he drawled slowly looking up at me with a glare painted on his face. If I wasn't royally pissed right now, I would totally be checking him out with is blue v-neck, black jeans and leather jacket. He had golden brown hair and brown eyes which could easily capture you. His sharp jaw, high cheek bones and the stubble just added to his beauty.

"Pick them up" I demanded.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Pick up my books" I repeated. He stared at me for a moment before he burst out laughing, as if his laugh set off a chain reaction the entire hallway burst out laughing. His laugh slowly subsided, once he looked back up at me.

"Wait. Your serious?"  he asked cocking his eyebrow.

"Damn" I say in a heartbeat .

The guy - whose name I still don't know - took a few steps forward, until he was directly in front of me. A bit too close for my liking.

"Don't mess with me" he glared. I've seen worse.

"I could say the same thing to you" I scoffed.

"You don't know who your messing with"

"Again. I could say the same thing to you" I repeated. As soon as a the sentence left my mouth some familiar looking boys made their way into the middle of the circle - which had formed - and stood behind the guy.

"Hey look, it's Skylar " Zac exclaimed slapping Blake's back.

They all yell their greetings before they quietened down, noticing the glare off between me and their mate. 

"You guys okay?" Chase asked slowly, scared he may set something off.

"Your mate over here, knocked down my books and I won't let him go until he picks them back up" I explained to the trio, not breaking eye contact with the guy.

"Well it's not going to happen" he began to walk away.

"Pick them up" surprisingly this time it wasn't me who said it. It was Blake.

"What the fuck is wr-" the guy yelled but was cut short.

"Just do it Dylan, we don't have time for this" Chase sighed, Zac nodded his head in agreement.

Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed with my smirk making his glare intensify. 

"I'd watch my back if I were you, you should know not to mess with me" Dylan whispered stepping closer to me, his breath fanning my face.

So typical.

"Really? Am I supposed to be scared, because I'm not. Infact, I think you should watch out, I'm about to take over." I smirked.

"We'll see" he said with a similar smirk before turning on his heels and walking off, along with Zac, Chase and Blake.

This is going to be one heck of a year.

___________♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋__________  

{A/N: I apologise for not updating, I know I took the piss to update, but I will try to update every week. To make this happen all you need to do is. . .

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love - Me}