Chap.18

Ruè's pov.

Walking into my house, I slam the door loudly. "YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD IS HERE!" Throwing my hands up for dramatic effect, I pose. "OH BABY, WE MISSED YOU! DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Running down the stairs, my mom hugs me. Picking me square of my feet. "Lila he's practically an adult. Although next time tell us you're leaving." Rolling my eyes I smirk at my dad. "Kay grandpa." Gasping he clutches his chest. I swear he's where I got my over the top personality from. Or... my mom, I have no idea. "Old...old I'm only thirty-five." Laughing my mom crosses her arms. "Yeah okay Ryan, we'll let you think that." Pouting he stomps his feet. See, told you guy! "I am, and if I'm old you are too." Gasping my mom curses, and runs after him. Yelping my dad smacks the floor with a thud. Gee wiz, I didn't know my mom had hops like that. "Ruè, you have a doctors appointment tomorrow."

Frowning, I tuck my hands into my pants pockets. "I said I didn't want to do the treatments." Sighing, she stands up off of dad. Walking over to me, she places her hand against my cheek. "Baby I know, and it's not for that. It's so, that we can keep track of the cancer." Biting my lip, I reach up and wipe the tears away from her face. "Mommy, I know this is hard. I wish that I could take your pain away, but I can't. No, I won't do it, not if it's going to make me sick. If you think for a minute, that I just said no automatically. Then you're insane, I would pay millions just to stay with you both. You've don't nothing but spoil me rotten, and love me unconditionally. And I promise, from the bottom of my heart. I'm not going to just die. Not on you, dad, or..or Lucifer. Got me?"

Smiling sadly down at me, she nods her head. "Yes, I understand honey." Walking up behind her, dad takes her hand. "How about you and me, go get some coffee?" Smiling, I thank him with my eyes. Winking he stirs my sniffling mother away.  Sighing loudly I run up the stairs. Gawd being emtional is getting old! Rushing towards my room, I press the door open. Spinning around in a circle I giggle. I was starting to miss my room. The only colors Lucifer had in his was black, white, and gray. Although, I never really had a chance just to lay and stare. Blushing at my thought, I lay down on my bright green bed. "So David Beckham we meet again." Staring at the poster above my bed, I smirk. I swear he's the sexiest old person I've ever seen.

"I'd really hate to go kill that man." Giggling I set up on my elbows. "Kill David, and I'll castrate you." Chuckling Lucifer strides over, and plops down beside me. "Are you okay, I felt your distress?" Sighing I scoot over and cuddle up against him. "Those fucking powers of yours!" Laughing he pecks my temple. "Yeah, so what's bothering you baby?" Shrugging my shoulders, I bury my face against his side. "The whole cancer thing. Uh me not being pregnant yet. W-what's up with that anyway? I mean, we've had unprotected sex dozen of times. Feeling my face catch fire, I bite my lip. "I've been researching into that. Baby, you haven't accepted it yet. That's why you're not pregnant." Eyes going wide I swallow loudly. "I-I have." Smiling he shakes his head slowly. "No you haven't, that's why you're not pregnant. The book says that you have to accept. You have to want to be." Frowning in confusion I set up. "What book?"

"A book that I found, it's about you. There are two ways that our lives can go. You can accept it and live. Or you don't and you die." Feeling tears roll down my face I sniffle. "Devy...I want to accept it. B-but what if I die during child birth. Men are not meant to give birth. It didn't assure my chance of living after the baby is born. It just assures that I'll live to give birth." Picking me up by my hips. He sets me down on his lap. "Baby it's called c-section. Is that the only thing?" Laughing I wipe away my tears. "I forgot all about c-section. Oh wow I'm stupid. Now.....let's try again." Raising an eyebrow he smirks. "But, we're in your parents house." Biting my lip, I grind my hips against his. "Well you better work your devil magic, because I tend to get a little noisy. Plus I've been craving a pickle. That is, if you get my drift."

Okay update!!!! Look im sorry that I haven't been updating like ususal. But school has been kicking my ass. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"