Chapter 2

I pull on my school uniform and head to my dads car.

"Take your uniform off. You can't go to school like that." He orders.

"Like what?" I question.

"With bright blue eyes. You could snap at any moment, you could hurt someone." He explains.

"Do you think Im dangerous?"

"No. I think everyone is dangerous."

"Does all the Avengers know?"

"Yes, Fury wants to do some tests on you." He announces.

I run to change out of my uniform and into casual clothes. Then i jump in the car and dad starts to drive.

"Jarvis, remind Pepper that Captains car is being delivered today." Dad demands, talking into the radio.

"Can i take it to him?"

"Sure. Just be careful."

He pulls into the Avenger's tower car park. I check myself in the car mirror, my nose is red and blue and my eyes are still bright blue.

"You ready?" Dad asks, opening the office door and leads me in. He scans his card into the elevator.

"Just stay calm, okay?" He mutters

"Yes." I whisper.

The elevator doors spring open and i step onto the floor, being greeted by Nick Fury.

"Good morning Skye. Nice eyes." He tease.

"Fury, don't." Dad orders.

"Right, we want to see how powerful you are. Follow me " He orders, marching into a separate meeting room.

The room is small and white, with a single white table in the middle with a chair either side. On the left wall is a mirror, a fake mirror which is actually a window. In the corner of the room is a small white table with Thor's hammer on.

"Take a seat." Fury demands. I sit on the nearest plastic seat and smile. Dad places his hand on my shoulder and leans into my ear.

"Be calm and do as you're told." He whispers. I nod and they both walk out. Leaving me in the room on my own. Soon, the door swings open and in walks Agent Phil Colson marches in, closes the door behind him and sits in the chair opposite, placing his file on the desk.

"Hello Skye."

"Hello Agent Phil."

"Is your eyes changing colour part of your mutation?" He asks.

"Apparently so."

"Right, it is just you and me here. So you can tell me anything." He explains. I start to laugh out loud and it echoes off the walls.

"What?"

"That was a lie." I point out.

"What was?"

"That its just us. I know that the mirror is fake and behind it is most possibly Fury and my dad." I explain, leaning back in the chair.

"You are so like your father."

"Thanks."

"I had to babysit him once. If he stepped out of his house, i was ordered to taser him."

"Id love to see that." I laugh.

"Right, so how did you feel when you first learnt about your mutation?" He asks.

"I felt powerful. But guilty, i destroyed Captain's car." I admit.