Part 1

This book is dedicated to one of my best friends who watches DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) every Monday! But enjoy this book!❤

Gracie's POV

Hi, my name is Gracie Jantina Eva Skarlatos, but my brother calls me Gracie JE.

I am 15 with dark hair, and brown eyes, my brother is Alek Skarlatos, and I love him to death.

If your still asking why I have so many names is because my family used to live in Amsterdam, until my mom decided we should go to America when I was 5.

But since my brothers fame spiked up, I've been dying to see what it's like to be behind the scenes of Dancing With The Stars.

I mean, I love dancing, its one of my passions, I've been a background dancer for Jason Derulo, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Andy Grammer for 3 summers.

But, I didn't care that I was famous or not, I just loved to dance.

But the reason I said the dancing was because my brother mostly comes to me for tips on steps, and dances.

We love to do the fox trot and tango together in our garage or back yard, but that's usually the weekends, when he's not with Nicole.

I like Nicole, but she can be really really hard on my brother, I mean I get your trying to teach him, but at least don't go on him that hard!

I was lying on my bed trying to find good music on Pandora when Alek walks in.

"Hey G you ok," he says sitting down.

"Yeah, just trying to find some good music," I say yawning

"Well I have a big surprise, but you have to get some athletic clothes on," he says smiling.

"Wait what?" I say with a confused look.

"Just get some athletic clothes on, and meet me downstairs," he says leaving.

So I just get up going into my walk in closet.

I pick out my grey Victoria Secret pants that have "Pink" on the sides, I get my pink dancer shirt I wore during the song "Ridin Solo" (by: Jason Derulo), and I get my grey Nike's with the symbol pink colored.

As I out my hair in a pony tail, I put on some deodorant, and I brush my teeth.

I walk downstairs to my brother at the door with his workout bag he takes to the studio.

"You ready," he says getting his keys.

"Yeah, got my phone, and a banana," I say.

"We'll I think we're good," he says holding the door open.

I leave out the door into car.

I wonder where were going?

~~~~~~~~~

Well it was not that hard to know where we were going, the studio of course.

"So are you really sure you want to do this," Alek says.

"Yeah what's the problem," I say.

"Oh..........nothing just making sure," he said walking on.

He opened the door, and there was Nicole.

"Oh hi, you must be Gracie, I've heard alot about you," she says shaking my hand.

"Yeah and my brother has said a lot about you," I say giggling, Alec just gave me the death glare.

"Well are we gonna start," Nicole says.

"Oh yeah, G you can just sit on the couch," he says.

I go to the couch while they start their first pose.

"And five, six, seven, eight," Nicole says. "Step one, two, one, two, three, and bend......"

I just sit their then I get a text from my friend Jess.

(From: Becca❤📱)
Hey what you doing, and have to tell you something

(To: Becca❤📱)
With my brother, but what's up

(From: Becca❤📱)
I'm moving to New York because of my mom, BUT I'm not permanently, I'm just gonna be there for a year, then come back to live here.

(To: Becca❤📱)
OMG you scared me, but I'm gonna miss you a lot, but be careful!

(From: Becca❤📱)
I will, love you girl

(To: Becca❤📱)
Love you too

I put my phone up, to see Alec messing up on his footing.

"ALEC, ITS NOT ONE TWO THREE FOUR," I said getting up.

"It's step two three one, two three," I said doing the dance, then you slide, bend........, and step one two three, two three," I say doing the moves.

"Alec you never told me your sister could dance," Nicole says shocked.

"Yeah she's been danced since she was born, and for three summers she's danced for Justin Bieber, Andy Grammer, Ariana Grande, and Jason Derulo," he says with his arms crossed.

"But getting to the point did you hear me I say snapping my finger.

"Yes now go," he says shooing me away.

"Fine," I say smiling.