[2] Mr.Billionaire meets Ms. Unknown

There were many things Stephen Collins didn't expect that day. He didn't expect to find his girlfriend, or should he say ex-girlfriend, in bed with her bodyguard. He also didn't expect his brand new car to break down by a park. Oh, and he certainly didn't expect to find a lady in her early 20s asleep and shivering on the park bench. From the looks of it, she had been there for a while. For a moment, Stephen decided to just leave her there and walk away. But something about the woman had captivated him. Maybe it was her unique hair. Or maybe it was that even when she was laying down on a bench, she was still attractive. Or maybe it was because he was intrigued. Whatever the reason was, Stephen went to the girl and lightly shook her to wake her up. But when he touched her, Stephen could feel her burning through the clothes she was wearing.

He immediately called his driver and told him to pick them up from the park. Stephen picked up the unknown girl bridal style and carefully placed her in the car. He ran back and got the stuff that he found near the girl and brought it in the car. His driver was silent as he watched his boss carry the girl into the car. Stephen didn't play with girls but we wasn't exactly a saint when it came to girls. He had many relationships but never had he treated a girl so carefully.

Stephen took the unknown girl back to his penthouse and laid her down on his bed. He watched her and couldn't help but think how it seemed so right.

Stop it Stephen... you don't even know the girl!

His driver, Agustin, cleared his throat to get Stephen's attention. "Where should I put madam's belongings, sir?" He asked once Stephen looked at him.

"Just put it anywhere." He said going back to looking at the girl who occupied his bed. "Oh and call the doctor and tell him to come here." Agustin nods and leaves the room.

Stephen goes and sits on the armchair facing his bed when he notices the girl clutching to something. How he didn't notice it before, he had no idea. The object must have been important to the girl because Stephen has to pry the object from her hands. He carefully took the object from the girl and looked at it. It was a silver locket, MH, engraved on the front. From the looks of it, it must have been very expensive. Then why was she sleeping on a park bench?

********************************************************************************************

The doctor had come and told Stephen that the unknown girl was suffering from a high fever and cold. The doctor had advised Stephen to let the girl stay in complete bed rest. Since the doctor left, Stephen hadn't moved an inch. He was still sitting on the armchair staring at unknown girl like some creepy person, not a billionaire who has girls chasing him left and right.

What the hell is happening to him? He's staring at a girl who has been unconscious even before he saw her!

While thinking, his eyes started to close. He had not slept well the past two nights because of work. Stephen decided to nap for a couple of minutes while waiting for the unknown girl to wake up. A couple of minutes turned into 3 hours before he woke up as he heard a crash followed by a soft, silvery voice cursing softly.

Stephen's eyes shot open and he sat up straight staring at the unknown girl, standing in front of the bedroom door. Her eyes... her eyes were a light shade of blue, so alluring. They held pain but also showed her strength. Stephen almost lost himself in her eyes but controlled himself when he realized that the unknown girl was trying to leave.

"Where were you going?" Stephen asked, his voice betraying no emotion. He did not want to let the girl see how he was feeling.

"I was leaving, as you can see." The girl snapped, her voice icy cold. Stephen was taken back for a second and the unknown girl took that chance to open the door and walk out, most likely going to get her stuff that was outside in the living room. Stephen jumped up and ran after her.

"You don't want this, then?" He asked arrogantly knowing that the girl would want the necklace that was dangling from his hand. The girl looked up and gasped.

"Give me back my necklace!" Her voice sounded cold but was still like melody to Stephen's ears.

That isn't supposed to happen. Why melody? Stephen thought. He didn't even know the girl.

"Not so fast. What's your name?" Stephen asked smirking.

The girl gritted her teeth but answered "Adrianna."

Adrianna... suits her.

"I'm Stephen Collins." He said expecting the girl- Adrianna- to be shocked but nothing of the sort happens. She looks at me indifferently.

"Can I have my necklace back now?" She asks already grabbing the necklace from my hand. Stephen hadn't even realized that his grip loosened.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stephen asked my voice filled with shock. Not going to lie, he honestly thought that she would act like all the other woman I encountered. But Stephen should have known, Adrianna is different.

"Somewhere that's not here." Adrianna replies grabbing her belongings from the sofa.

"And where's that?" Stephen ask annoyed.

"Look, I'm grateful you saved my life and brought me to your home but you don't own me or anything to tell me what to do. I'm leaving now!" She snapped fed up with Stephen.

Stephen made a quick decision and said "I have a proposition for you." She stopped walking and looked at him.

"What proposition? She asked curiously.

"I want to make my ex- girlfriend jealous. You can help me with that. And in return, you can stay here and I'll help you with everything you need." He stopped and looked at Adrianna. He could see her thinking about it. So, he continued. "I know you need the money and I need your help. It'll be perfect for both of us." I held out my hand and waited for her to shake it. She stared at it for a while and I started to worry that she might reject my idea.

"Do you really love her that much?" Adrianna asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded looking into her eyes.

"Love will only bring you pain." She said. Stephen wanted to ask her how she knew but ended up saying "I don't care."

"I want a contract." Adrianna said finally. He nodded.

Adrianna took Stephen's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Deal."

********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait so long. I have school and stuff so updates won't be frequent. I can't believe this story already has over 100 views! Thanks guys! And a big special thanks to everyone who voted, commented, or even added my story to their reading lists. You guys are the best! Tell me what you guys think and what will happen. Does Stephen really want to make his ex- girlfriend jealous or is there something else going on? 

Keep reading,

R