Chapter 30

^^ Stephen

Chapter 30

Storm's POV:

As usual I walked to the bar where Jamie gave me a stack of pancakes. I smiled and sat down eating them. Davey came shortly after to sit down next to me and soon Ace followed. He sat down next to Davey drinking coffee when someone came and began running their hands along his shoulders.

"Hi daddy." They cooed and I frowned looking over at the brunette who was all over my man. I scoffed disgusted.

"You got a problem, Thunder?" She asked.

"Okay one it is 'Storm', second; I could care less to know your name because you're just a hoe and third; get your hands off of what is mine." I said lowly. She put her hands on her hips and glared at me.

"Who do you think you are? Some fat slob eating pancakes at a bar?"

"Actually I have a nicer body than yours and I have these things called tits and an ass. So don't go there, Hun." I smirked.

"Bitch." She said angrily walking away.

"Nice meeting you!" I yelled. I went back to eating my pancakes.

"Okay one that was awesome and two that was sexy as hell." Davey applauded and I gave him a sideways smile.

"You better watch out, hot stuff. Girls are going to be mad that you have this one on a leash." Davey said gesturing to Ace,

"I am not on a leash. If anything she was last night." He smirked and my cheeks heated up.

"I dare one of them to try something and watch what happens."