'Chapter One'

"Mom."

"No."

"But mom-"

"I said no."

I wonder why my mom wants me to play football so much. She wants me to play so much now she's making me go to camp for it. There's so many things I'm going to miss. Like my friends, this town, my girlfriend. Ah it sucks so much. I just wish I could stay. But it looks like my mom isn't taking a no for an answer. I wish it was one of those things when I could hug her, kiss her cheek, and tell her I love her. But no, everything has to go her way. Makes me mad just thinking about it. I punch the wall and the hole gets bigger. Yeah, that's right. Hit the wall Riley. Show it how you feel. I always hit a certain side of my wall to get my anger out. It always work so I guess I'm good. I hope my mom knows what she is doing to me.

"Why do you hate me so much?" 

I yell while looking at the roof. I talk to this guy all the time. But he never answers back. And people told me he will. They lied. 

"Sweetie, you okay?" 

"Nope mom just need some pain killers." 

"Okay let me run to the store."

Aha! That will make her go away. I start packing more of my bags. I like football and all. But I'm not obessed with it. There's a knock on the door then my dad's head pops in.

"Son, are you ready to go?"

"Almost dad."

"Okay, I'll be waiting outside."

I nod my head as he shuts the door. I fall on my bed. Maybe it won't be too bad. Shouldn't someone else be telling me this? I grab my bags then walk outside and see my mom and dad standing at the car.

"Mom? Aren't you supposed to be at the store?"

"I can't miss my baby leaving! I'm going to miss you so much!" 

"It's okay, I'm just going to be gone for the summer, it's not like I'm going to college."

"Ohh nooo college! That's just in a couple of years!"

Wrong thing to say. Her eyes are going to fall out if she doesn't stop. My dad trys to calm her down.

"Mom, I have to leave or I'm going to be late."

She's runs to me and hugs me.

"Baby, I'm going to miss you so much."

"Mom, you still have Anna."

Anna is my twelve year old little sister.

"I don't care about her! You're my first born!"

"What?Anna was one of you and dad's little night sessions?"

"Forget that, bye honey."

"Bye mom."

I get in the car. And my mom is standing there with tears running down her face.

"I love you!"

She yells loudly.

"Mom!"

"I love you."

She whispers quietly. Like that's going to help. Everyone heard her now. I scowl at her.

"Love you too."

We pull away. Don't look back Riley. Just don't look back. I turn around slowly and see mom waving and crying. A tear slips from my eye. Damn it Riley! I told you not to look back. My dad glances over at me.

"You going to miss her huh?"

"Yeah, I'm going to miss her weirdness and craziness."

"Your mom isn't weird, she is just mentally challenged."

"Ouch dad, that's worse."

We sit the whole ride in silence. I wonder what this people are like. I wonder if any girls are at the camp. Oooo hot girls. We soon arrive at the camp. My dad gets out the car and gives me a quick bear hug.

"Son, we're all going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you all too dad."

"I'm going to talk to you later."

"See you later."

My dad gets in the car and drives away. I take a deep breath then walks into the football director office. He turns around and faces me.

"Hello, My name is Tom Brown, I'm going to be couching you boys all summer."

"Hey My name is Riley Zane."

"Mr.Zane, I heard about your football record, your a pretty good quaterback."

"Thanks sir."

"You're in cabin six and you have two cabin mates."

"Okay thanks."

I leave the football director office and start to walk to my cabin. This place is pretty big to be a football camp. I find cabin six in no time. I walk in and see two guys sitting on separate beds across from each other and they are throwing a football back and forth.

"Hey my name is Riley."

"My name is James and that's Freddie."

The blonde says. I nod my head then walks over to my bed. They seem pretty chill. Which is the oppsite of how I feel.

"Soo what's your sexuality?"

I hear a voice behind me ask. Who the heck would ask that kind of question. I turn around and face them seeing them both staring at me.

"Umm..I'm straight...what about ya'll?"

"I'm gay."

Says the blonde name James.

"And I'm bi."

Says the dude with brown hair named Freddie.

Oh that's just great. 

I'm in a camp with a whole bunch of gays.

And the worst part is.

I'm cabin mates with two of them. 

*******************************
Omggg! It's a new story! I'm going to take my time on this one and make it longer. I really don't know much about football sooo if i get something wrong...........oops...anyways. I know this chapter is kinda boring but it will get better. Feedback, comment, vote, and fan. First comment gets a dedication. thanks
<3 Make_It_Rain