Chapter 1

(warning: this was my first fanfic I ever wrote and it's really bad and predictable and cliche but the only reason im keeping it is because it's what got me into writing fanfics and I was super proud of it and it would be like killing off my first born so yeah sorry it doesn't display my current writing skills at all)

Behind every friendship is a story. With mine there was a lot of secrets, fighting, love and heart break and fists thrown and- 

Well let me start in the beginning. I met them five years ago.

I was the new kid, my family had packed and moved to this cute little town in England in a cute little neighborhood. So sweet. So adorable. It made me sick to tell you the truth.

My first day at a new school, and I had made a friend. This perky blonde had invited me to sit with her group at lunch. Relief flooded through my body as I exited the lunch line, tray in hand. Among these sea of strangers I had one person to go to.

As I maneuvered my way through the crowded lunch room, I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed worriedly, looking up.  

Slender hands were wrapped around the front of my tray, the hands belonging to a smirking boy standing in front of me. His grey eyes sparkled beneath the brown fringe that dusted the top of his long lashes.

"It's fine." he said with a shrug, still not letting go of my tray. Instead he pushed on it slightly, making the plastic ridge dig into my stomach and causing me stumble back a few feet. A metal chair banged into the back of my knees.

He gave me a friendly smile, "I'm Louis Tomlinson." The pressure increased on my tray until I was backed up against a table, pinned between it and this stranger Louis.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What are you doing?" I asked, trying to push him off of me. He was very strong, simply increasing the pressure and making it more and more difficult to breath.

"Well you're new here." He said, leaning awfully close to my face. I could see a tiny freckle under his eye "And don't you need a place to sit? Sit with me and my friends."  

My eyes darted across the lunchroom, towards my blonde friend Jessica. "Um thanks but I already have a place to sit."

Louis didn't answer, just made a quiet disapproving noise. Gently he pulled the tray out of my hands, and set it on the table behind me. I whirled around, sucking in a deep breath of air, glad to be freed from that prison.

Sitting at the table behind me were three other boys. I knew these guys. I had seen them all walking around. Whispers told me everyone thought they were hot. Whisper whisper in the hallway said they were the most popular guys in school. So why did he want me?

Hands clamped onto my shoulders, literally forcing me to sit down. I tried to protest, jumping back up again, only to be shoved into my chair. I slumped down in defeat.

"Hello, I'm Harry. You a friend of Louis?" asked a boy with shaggy dark brown curls. He had glimmering green eye and dimples popping out of his cheeks as he smiled. I shook my head, opening my mouth to say I didn't know him at all, when Louis cut me off.

"Very good friends." he laughed, squeezing my knee under the table. I flicked his hand off and inched to the other side of my seat. It felt as though my lips were glued shut, unable to speak.  

The boy in a dark quiff and chocolate eyes gazed at me apprehensively. "She's rather pretty."

My stomach twisted, and I could feel a blush lighten my cheeks.  

A boy with short brown hair and a kind smile held out a large hand, wrapping it around tiny one. "Pleasure to meet you!"

"And welcome to our group." Louis whispered in my ear, making me jump slightly. His breathe was minty and sent goosebumps racing up my arms. I stared at him incredously as he nudged my tray closer to me. "Eat." he said simply, eye boring into mine.

Blinking, I looked around at the table of boys. They smiled back eagerly, but something flashed behind the smile. In their eyes. Something moved. Something wasn't right.

And so it begins.