Teach me how to love

"You can't tell me you don't believe in love" emma said completely fustrated. "love is just something that human beings made so that they don't look like such tools" I replied making her even more angry than she was.It's been an hour since Emma has been trying to persuade me that there is a thing called love but she's not getting anywhere. I guess when you have a mother in a mental institiution because of a scumbag that you are suppose to call your father ,your perspective changes on a lot of things.

"Na...o....mi" Emma screamed in my ear making me jump in pain, "No need to scream ,i'm not dead or at least for now" i said with one hand on my hurting ear."How come you're always switching off ,anyway my bus is here i need to go." She said then hurried to catch her bus. I vawed goodbye then looked at my watch 10:43,god i hate snowy days.If only i hadn't stayed after school to help out for parent evening this woudn't have happened,there is only one option i have to walk home.If only my house wasn't 40 minutes away. After 10 minutes of arguing whether i should walk or stay ,i decided that it was best to walk.

It's been 3 years since i saw my mum,i was only 13 but even then i knew how much she hated me.She always said that i reminded her of him.My azel eyes ,my curly brown hair,even the way i smiled.I grew up all my life knowing how much my mother hated me,I mean it's not like i had it hard.I was never beaten nor insulted ,she just kept her distance only saying things when she had too.Even after she broke down and coudn't speak anymore ,i wasn't thrown into a care home aunty jamie was kind enough to take me in.My feet stopped when i noticed that someone was following me,ok don't get freaked out just take that corner and turn.I quickly hurried to toward the corner when i noticed that i was still being followed.I started running toward the end of the corner only to realise that someone was waiting for me at the end.

"Slow down sweatheart we don't want to hurt you,we just want to talk.A pretty lady liker you shoudn't be alone at this hour" the man in front of me said making me step one foot back.Come on Naomi say something smart ,tell him that you have to go home that your dad is a policemen and he freaks when you don't came home.I openned my mouth but nothing came out.I was frozen with fear."Since you're here won't you play with us we're feeling a bit lonely" the man behing me said,then quickly put his hand on my mouth.i tried to fight him but he was to strong ,now i could feel his hand pacing down my legs.The tears started falling from my eyes,someone please save me. As the man in front of me approach to have his own fun,a man came from behind him.

"what's going on here" he said making both of the man turn their head towards him."It's none of your business" the man grabbing me said."Lets not make this hard" he said taking his phone."Right now i'm calling the police and i'm pretty sure that they'll be here in 5 minutes.The fact that both of you are unharmed means that there is no chance of you getting away with this,so if i was you i would go now!".Both the man looked at each other and hurried to escape. As soon as i was released i fell to the floor trembling and started crying.The man got closed to me and helped me to stand up."Don't worry the police are going to be here in a minute" he said looking at me with worried eyes ,did he just say the police.There is no way the police can be here or they will take me away from my aunt.She's been gone for a month and if they knew i was alone the would take me away.

"Not the police please,i just want to go home" i pleaded,he though for a second then said "ok fine no police but i'm walkng you home".While leaning on him,i started waking home.For the whole way he didn't say anything ,he just held me and gave me tissues when i needed them. "Thank you for everything, i owe you my life"I said crying all other again."i didn't do anything trust me anyone would have donre it . Is anyone home? "he said looking at the windows.I don't know what it was but i just knew that i coudn't lie to him "No, there is no one" I said " but don't worry i'll be fine". "i think i should stay until someone cames home" he said looking down at me with his blue eyes. "No I'll be fine "i insisted. He put his hand in his pocket took a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket ,then he started writing. "This is my phone number,my name is kevin.If anything is wrong then call me"he said.I slowly nodded my head, he looked at me for a last time then left.When i was inside the house, is crawled up in the sofa and cried.I held the phone number in my hand until i fell asleep.

beep,beep,beep.The sound of my alarm woke me up,I quickly jumped out of the sofa.I runned upstairs to the bath ,i took of my clothes and got in the bath.As the water called my naked body ,i started crying,not because i was sad or depressed but because i was lucky. If he ,if keven hadn't been there ,i don't think i would be safe right now.I owed him my life and more.

On my way to school,i started getting nervous.The smallest things made me jump and whenever someone would touch me i would rapidly move away from them. As soon as i got to school,Emma jumped on me making me screan."Wow Naomi it's just me"she said looking concerned "Are you ok" she asked ,"yes i'm fine" i replied. "Ok if you say so,so anyway did you see the matthew brothers"she said."Who are the brothers" I asked confused. " you are so late, they are the hottest things ever.One is a student and one is a teacher. Delan the student is in our class and Mr Matthew is our form tutor.How lucky are we" Emma said wrapping her hand around mine.She finally stopped when we arrived in the classroom. As soon as we sat down,i looked to my left and saw Delan.He was serrounded by most girls in the class.He saw me look at him,he looked my way the he quickly lost interest and went back to looking at his admirers.

Ms Saince our head of year opened the door and entered followed by the new teacher. Emma quickly pinch me "look at him" she whispered,angry at the fact that i wasn't as interested as she was. I looked up extremely mad,to slowly stop at his face with my mouth wide open. Kevin ...what the hell is kevin doing here.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi my name is orianne and i'm new at this whole thing so don't be to mean with your comments.But do tell me how to improve and vote.Moreover,if you really like my story then became a fan.

thanks you so much for reading.