Part 10

*Two weeks later*

Molly's pov

I start packing up my things, I get to leave the hospital today. Jake has to stay for another week, everyday I've been in and out of jakes room for the last two weeks, Sammi and Lauren even Juliet all have been in to vist me.

Things with Jake are getting better, he has a short term memory loss, but remembers me.

I wander down the hall for the last time, to see jake.

When I walk in I see him asleep, I think for awhile should I stay or leave? He looks so adorable whilst he's asleep though, I take a look at him and turn to walk.

"Molly?" I turn back around to see jake awake, a smile spreads across my entire face.

" you gonna sing to me again, it may take the pain away." Jake teases

I feel my face turn bright red..

" i'be been talking to some of the guys and we all have agreed to put you in one of our songs." Jake says proudly.

"Jake!" I almost scream at him

" I'm not that good, I can't!"

Jake stares me in the eyes, almost hurt by what I've said.

"Molly" I turn to where the noise came from, I see Jinxx standing there, Ashley not far behind.

"CC's in your room collecting your things." Jinxx said to me, I watch as he's out stretched arms wrap around me, We stand there for awhile when I feel another set of arms around us. I look up to see Ashley

"Guys! That's not fair, I'm missing out on the hug." Jake cries

Everyone stifles a giggle.

There's been a question bubbling in my head for the last week , I turn to Jinxx and Ashley, finally with enough courage to ask.

"Um.." I bite my lip, the boys turn to me instantly.

" erhh.. What, um what happened to the bus?" I murmur and look at the ground as I feel my turn red.

" well, you know the bus lost control on the highway and flew off a cliff. The bus wasn't able to be saved, we got some things off it but the bus was a mess, a couple of us guys went and checked it out, Andy broke into tears so we thought it was too hard. We've ordered another bus, but for now we have rented a hotel room the support from fans has been amazing." Jinxx says, I see the redness in he's eyes.

That's when CC walked into the room, he'a smile and spirt lifting the atmosphere.

" you ready kid?" CC said as we cooped me up in to hug.

I took a look a Jake,

" I'll be back tommrrow, I promise." I say to him, I turn to CC

" I sure am, after this food I could literally eat a horse!."

As we left the hospital Jinxx filled in some forms and we were set to head back to the hotel.