Part one:Gettting Started.

BAM!
Your front swings open with a loud bang. You nearly jump off the couch in surprise looking to the doorway to see who was intruding to find none other than Dave Strider himself. You've known each other for a couple of years ever since he moved to the house down the street from yours. You met on the street after his older brother told him to find some friends and he saw you walking listening to some quote "sick beats" and he kinda just
"(Y/N) I'm throwing a party and it's about to start you have to help me with it!!!" He pleaded "Why would or should I?" You retorted angrily at him and his sudden entrance. "Because you're good at that stuff right? You are going to help whether you like it or not" he grabs you by the hood and starts dragging you to his house shutting your door on the way out. "Why do I let you do this...?" You mumbled under your breath. "Oh come on (Y/N)! It's not like you have anything better to do I bet you were probably watching one of those Nick Cage movies John is so obsessed with and not even ironically." "No! I'll have you know I was binge-watching something else to catch up with it!" "And how is that better?" He said cockily. "Hmph! >:I" Not having anything better so say you just hung there watching the cement slowly wear away at the heels of your shoes. After a minute of silence, he finally stops dragging you at the door of his house.
((yes I know he doesn't have a house but let's pretend he got one because it's hard to have a party in an apartment building)) As he opened the door your jaw dropped so far it might as well have fallen off. It was the biggest mess you've ever seen in your entire life. There were empty apple juice and mountain dew bottles, empty bags of chips, and miscellaneous wrappers everywhere and not to mention all the smuppets. No not the smuppets. "What in Neil Armstrong's missing testicle happened in here?!" He placed a finger on your lips and pointed to a passed out Dirk on the couch. You sighed knowing you probably shouldn't wake him up. Tiptoeing you started to pick up the trash right in front of him so you wouldn't have to worry about it later and if he woke up it would put him in a better mood. Trying your best to only step on the patches of carpet you could find. Starting with the bottles to make the least noise you carefully make your way to the kitchen to dispose of them. Gog, when you entered that kitchen you gag so hard you thought you might actually see your brunch, again. You were pretty sure every dish in the house was in that sink. Recycling the many bottles you motioned Dave to the kitchen. "What?" He whispered, "How the hell do you live like this and how the hell are we going to get this all cleaned up before your party?!" You whisper-yelled waving your arms around. "Calm down we still have a few hours" "Ugggh just start doing the dishes I'll clean the rest of the living room" Leaving that mess to Dave you continued your own bringing the empty trashcan with you. Picking up the rest of the trash bit by bit trying to make as little noise as possible. Finally getting to the last pile of trash you hear a beeping from the couch. Turning your head you watch as Dirk gets up groaning and rubbing his head. You freeze not knowing what to do as he grabs a shirt that was hanging off the back of the couch and heads out the door. You give a small wave as he passes you, he gives you a wave or more like just moves his hand downward with a low grunt. You don't move until the door clicks shut and Dave pops his head out. "Did he leave?" He asks "Eyup" "Good then we can get some actual cleaning done" You sigh and wave him off back to the dishes and take out the trash. Wiping your hands on each other you start to vacuum the carpet and wipe everything down. You take a look at the living room "Something doesn't look right there's not enough room with the couch in the middle." You go over the things you could do and decide to just move the couch and end tables to the back wall. "Hey Dave, can you help me with something?" "What?" He calls out. "Rearrange the furniture." He comes and helps you push everything into place and you help him with the kitchen. After about an hour of work, you finish everything. "Finally." You say stretching. "Finished." And with that, you start planing the actual party...
______________________________________
((So that's it for now. See you in the next part.))